Footballoutsiders Sackseer #'s are in (1 Viewer)

Saintscuffy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | SackSEER 2013

Top Pass rushing Prospects according to this:
1. Jamie Collins
2. Barkevious Mingo
3. Devin Taylor
4. David Bass, Jr.
5. Ezekiel Ansah
6. Damontre Moore

Interesting note:
Turning our eyes to this year's draft, SackSEER thinks that this is a fairly strong class. There is plenty of top-end talent and the class is deep, with some intriguing sleeper prospects. If this class has a weakness, however, it is that there is no prospect who marries good athleticism with strong college sack production.

Is drafting Jamie Collins really that big of a reach at 15? Maybe it is. I feel it would be smart for the Saints to trade down to 25-30 and draft him there. Get a 2nd round pick and draft a LT who can start his this season.

I feel it would be smart for the Saints to trade down to 25-30 and draft him there. Get a 2nd round pick and draft a LT who can start his this season.

I completely agree with this-if we could trade down to the latter half of the 1st, pick up a 2nd-I wouldn't be too upset if we grabbed Collins, then go OT or NT in the 2nd (or pick up a S or another OLB).

I don't pay too much attention to algebraic statistics when it comes down to getting after a QB. You either do or you don't and I don't need an equation.

I'm not sure Collins is a first rounder at all in a deep class. It is not as simply as plugging numbers in a concocted formula that a website dreams up.

I'm not sure Collins is a first rounder at all in a deep class. It is not as simply as plugging numbers in a concocted formula that a website dreams up.

I don't know-they've been pretty spot on in most of their predictions. Granted-there are some things they can't measure (injuries, Intelligence, maturity)...but their record is pretty good.

I've had my eye on David Bass Jr for a while now. Glad to see him make that list as he was slated a 4th-5th rounder..and i got flamed for going with an unknown OLB so late in my previous mock draft.

whoever we get at 15, I want to have a huge work ethic, smarts, production, character and athletic ability. collins has production and athletic ability, the other three we don't know, but if he has them, I'm ok with taking 15

Is drafting Jamie Collins really that big of a reach at 15? Maybe it is. I feel it would be smart for the Saints to trade down to 25-30 and draft him there. Get a 2nd round pick and draft a LT who can start his this season.

I mean we really could use another olb and if we dont have a second which we dont then we should take a chance on him and it wouldnt be much of a gamble because RR speacilize in LB's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom