For all in the path of the snowpocalypse (1 Viewer)

When it snows like that here, the hospital employees bring an overnight bag. They get to spend the night at the hospital if they feel they can't get home and back safely. Or alternatively a couple of nearby hotels give discounts also.

Didn't you bring an overnight bag? :ezbill:

Seriously, be safe driving!

When it snows like that here, the hospital employees bring an overnight bag. They get to spend the night at the hospital if they feel they can't get home and back safely. Or alternatively a couple of nearby hotels give discounts also.

Didn't you bring an overnight bag? :ezbill:

Seriously, be safe driving!

I only live about 2 to 2.5 miles from my job and there is still a slight dead rat smell.

Just dropped to 55 here.. it was in the 70's earlier today.

I had to find my hoodie.

We didn't get much snow in The Ham, but since we got a good bit of rain/sleet Friday morning, it all froze overnight and the entire town was just turned into a sheet of ice. Spent yesterday morning watching local news showing people stuck or sliding off the roads.

We didn't get much snow in The Ham, but since we got a good bit of rain/sleet Friday morning, it all froze overnight and the entire town was just turned into a sheet of ice. Spent yesterday morning watching local news showing people stuck or sliding off the roads.

People should never drive on that stuff. Freezing rain is the worst.

Think we got about a foot here and temps wont break 30 till Tuesday, So the whole city is a block of ice. Luckily though by Thursday we'll be back to almost 70 :covri:

Think we got about a foot here and temps wont break 30 till Tuesday, So the whole city is a block of ice. Luckily though by Thursday we'll be back to almost 70 :covri:
Just as bad up here to your north. A foot of snow, temps below freezing until Tuesday, and now the roads turning to ice. I'll bet schools are closed for 2 days :rant:

Just as bad up here to your north. A foot of snow, temps below freezing until Tuesday, and now the roads turning to ice. I'll bet schools are closed for 2 days :rant:

I have no doubt. Pretty sure schools here are already closed for mon and tues though crosswatt would know that one better than me. Im just glad there was no traffic for me this AM I never went over 10 mph driving to work.

Drove by your house, Bob. This snowpocalypse has you really ticked off.

BbNqzo5IEAAEWhL.jpg

I have no doubt. Pretty sure schools here are already closed for mon and tues though crosswatt would know that one better than me. Im just glad there was no traffic for me this AM I never went over 10 mph driving to work.
Schools are closed on Monday, and I imagine they'll do a two hour delay for Tuesday morning, but they won't announce that until tomorrow sometime.

I hope your snow removal is better than ours. The city of Salisbury models it's snow removal plan on that of Morocco.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom