For all the LSU Fans, How Angry Would You Be if we Hired Kirby Smart? (1 Viewer)

MrEMann83

Very Banned
Reaction score
No need to go into the reasons of why he is a great defensive coach, and its obvious that we have a better chance of hiring Smart than Rob Ryan does of shedding a few pounds in N.O., but how would you all feel?

Actually, on second thought, I should rename this thread "Lets see how many red thumbs and 1 stars I can get".

LOL!!!

No need to go into the reasons of why he is a great defensive coach, and its obvious that we have a better chance of hiring Smart than Rob Ryan does of shedding a few pounds in N.O., but how would you all feel?

Just win... would not matter if the hire was a descendent of Bear Bryant/Gene Stallings/Nick Saban or the gentleman who founded/named the state of Alabama. Just win another damned Super Bowl!!!

What bothers me about Smart is not that he coaches at Bama, but that Saban has always been behind the success of their defense. Smart "may" be a good coach, but he's not the reason for Bama's defense.

Actually last year Ryan had that lap band surgery Rex had...I suspect he'll continue to lose weight.

Why would i be upset about a good coach leaving a rival university? Plus, our D can only improve from here.

I'd be happy happy happy! Just as I'm happy with Ingram. When they are in black an gold the rivalry stops IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom