For all the Nick Underhill readers who have Twitter (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
He's created a new, personal account.

Aka he created the account to talk Saints football haha.

And yes, it is really him

So if y'all miss his Saints analysis, he posts some tidbits and game film review anecdotes on the Saints on this account. He was live-tweeting about the game yesterday, was a bit critical of Teddy's performance yesterday, very high on Lattimore, and complimentary of Payton's coaching.

I always knew that Underhill has always been a Saints fan

I think Nick miss covering for the Saints. Everyone knows the Pats are a very hard to team to cover for the media guys over there. Talking to the coaches are like talking to a brick wall. There is a big difference with covering for the Saints and Pats. Players and coaches are more interactive with the media here than over there. It makes their jobs a lot easier. Nick Underhill still has such a big Saints fan base that most of his comments on twitter are Saints fan. I don't know how much money or endorsement, if any, a person can make if they have a certain numbers of comments or followers. Will there be a problem with his employer if he is doing this?

Will there be a problem with his employer if he is doing this?
Doubtful. He still has his "verified" account that's his work account. It'd be pretty stupid to expect him to not have the ability to participate on social media about anything but covering the Pats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom