For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (1 Viewer)

Jtek74

saints2dashow
Reaction score
Sticky Post
First off I hope I put this thread in the right place. Dont want to make the mods unhappy!
Anyway I am a HUGE saints fan living in tampa and would love to get together on football sundays with my fellow saints fans. I currently (for the last 10 years) have been going to a bar named Cornerstone pub. Its on northdale blvd just off dale mabry in the Carrolwood area. My wife is the bartender there on sundays so I always get at least one of the 50" plasmas for the saints game. I would love for any of ya'll to come on over for the games, or tell me where you guys go and I will meet ya'll there. I just would like to watch a saints game with other saints fans instead of stupid sucaneer fans!
Let me know ya'll!
Jtek

VinSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Oldsmar off of Hillsborough/Tampa Road not to far west of Race Track Blvd. I live in Westchase so it's only about 10 mins from there. And yes, they do have some good food there.

I'm not familiar with the OP's suggested hang out called Cornerstone Pub but I'm looking forward to heading up that way and hanging out with some other Whodats!

Reaction score
I fell in love with the Saints when I met Archie M
i just wanted to let all my fellow saints fans know about the newest place in town, guys lets try to support this young lady.she's one of ours. http://www.crawfish-corner.com/ the shrimp po-boys are $^%$&%*&^* maybe one sunday we can pack the place out.WHO DAT
FYI- My daughter had a photo shoot in Tampa today so we stopped by...OMG!! I had the crabmeat poboy and
#1 it was worth my going off my "no carbs" lifestyle for
#2 couldn't finish it all and
#3 hadn't had anything as good since New Orleans or Mary Mahoney's in Biloxi.

If I ever get the craving again it will be worth the hour and 1/2 drive from Orlando for another one,lol!

FatiusJeebs

The Commish
Reaction score
FYI- My daughter had a photo shoot in Tampa today so we stopped by...OMG!! I had the crabmeat poboy and
#1 it was worth my going off my "no carbs" lifestyle for
#2 couldn't finish it all and
#3 hadn't had anything as good since New Orleans or Mary Mahoney's in Biloxi.

If I ever get the craving again it will be worth the hour and 1/2 drive from Orlando for another one,lol!
If the Red Beans and rice is anything like what I had last year when I went to the Bucs game in NO on Bourbon Street.....then I'll be making the same drive. (It takes me about an hour to get to Tampa from down here.) We all gotta hook up!!!

P.S. I'm framing your avatar.....;0)

REBEL_SOUL

Anti-Skittle Brigade
Reaction score
Was funny to see all the Bucs jerseys yesterday being out and about,
While the Bucs were playing a preseason game.

You can always tell a TRUE bucs fan when you know more about their team than they do!

What a boring game that was.... Dolphins have a long way to go.

Ya, let me know when someone decides where and when.

B- Dubs in Oldsmar sounds good
or
The Cajun Corner (if it has the space and the TVs)

Let me know when Ya'll get the plans laid out.

Who Dats
Tampa Chapter needs to represent.

thenewpac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Were you talking about Buffalo Wild Wings or Wild Wing Cafe?? Theres a place right of the Veterans Exp. next to the AMC, called Wild Wing Cafe' that put all the local Bars out of Business. 4th and Inches, Good Fellas and Coquina Blue. Plasmas and Lcds all over the place, its a nice spot as well.

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I've officially been to Crawfish corner about 5 times since my last post on August 3rd lol

Very good food, the people are cool, place has a nice setup, i do wish they had a better location, they do more work catering than dining i guess thats good for them, food is awesome, and the people are nice, i dine there for Lunch, and during the weekends when i want a Po-boy, which im going to get today before the game or a seafood platter, haven't decided yet, i've taken 3 Local Tampa Native friends there to try the food, they give us Complimentary crawfish to eat while we are at the table, so i showed everybody how to properly eat crawfish, they made a mess while i enjoyed my crawfish tail meat lol.

- FYI, it's too small to gather into to watch games in, there's not enough parking either and the AC isn't working or something it was kinda hot in there, not to mention it's in a bad location, you could easily pass it up a few times if you don't know that area too well, the sign isn't obvious either.

Last edited:

jtampasaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
well said dninc, hey have u notice the freak next door at the tatoo shop over 100 tatoos an 50 piercings

FatiusJeebs

The Commish
Reaction score
I elect Fatius as the Director of Events for the Tampa Who Dats ...
All in favor say all in favor say aye
Those opposed please post a plan!
Why thank you!! But....I am also the one that lives an hour away....you may want someone closer....:)
I just noticed that we have a few in Tampa.....some closer to BRadenton and Sarasota.....and that cutie pie Saints Fan in FL lives like an hour North. I know Buffalo's is great because they have really BIG screens. But you guys in Hillsborough County would know better.

OP
OP
Jtek74

Jtek74

saints2dashow
Reaction score
I am going to JTeks place. Its only 5 minutes from my house and its pretty good.
Hello Again Everyone! Been pretty busy so haven't had much time to post (stupid job!). Anyway, for the first game of the season I will be in New Orleans at the superdome watching the saints kick the succaneers @#$%^&. As for week 2 I will be at the cornerstone pub in northdale. Here is the link for the website if you want to check it out: http://www.corner-stone-pub.com/home.shtml Check out for menu, beer etc.

Here is the google map: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

My wife will be bartending that sunday (September 14th) and she will take care of all saints fans (bucs fans have to wait longer for a beer!). There are 3 50" plasmas plus about 6 35"-40" CRT's so there are plenty of TV's. I would recomend getting there around 12:30 for good seats, although there is not really any bad seats.

I know some of you live pretty far away so I would ok with rotating locations so that we can avoid just having a few people have to drive a long way!

I am open to everyone's suggestions and questions.

PS. Is anyone interested in a Fantasy Football league?

Jtek

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
[size=+28] 1 WEEK BEFORE THE BIG GAME BUMP!!!! [/size]

Keep this thread on the main board until the week following if possible please.

also i have been to Crawfish Corner officially 9 times! lol i've got my job addicted to it, even created my own menus with google maps attached..
Love the food, it's as close to home as i can get close by..
Although Harry's Bar And Grill would give them a run for their money, but that's a Gourmet New Orleans Restaurant here in Tampa Bay.. if you guys never been you should GEUAX one day.. Make reservations that place stay packed!! very popular (of course New Orleans food is popular)...

I hope to see ya'll at the bar on gameday!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom