For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (1 Viewer)

Had a good time, despite the outcome! 1 Saints loss = 2 buckets.

-Shane

Last edited:
Well it seems like everyone that was there had as good a time as can be expected when watching the saints lose. I was really happy with the turnout!! It was so different to have other saints fans there to lend support.
Well, I am gonna try this again next sudnay at 4pm for the saints vs denver game. Hopefully the outcome is better!
See ya'll then!
Jtek (justin).

I will be at cornerstone pub at 4pm if anyone is going up there for the game..
Hope to see ya'll there!!
Justin

Monday Night Football

Ok Guys and Gals,
Big Monday night football game tonight, the bar is usually pretty slow on Monday (unless the Succaneers and playing) So we should have all the TV's for our game and full volume. My wife is working again so the service will be great...I know Buhbooh is going but anyone else gonna try to make it?
Going to be a good game and a great win.
Hope to see ya'll there!!
Jtek (Justin)

Was on the way out the door last Monday for the Vikings but I got pulled back in to "Halloween Hell" over here in Central Florida. I had 3 no show employees and that messed up my plans :-(

I had some people over my house for this passed Sunday...that was fun... but then again it always is when we win, lol.

I hope to get over to Tampa soon Justin to meet you and your wife! Is she working the Carolina game? Hope to meet you both before 11/30!

:)
Suzanne

I will be there again for the Carolina game. Its been getting quite thin week after week. Hopefully more people show up.

-Kenny

I will be at the bar for the carolina game. Lets see if we can get a bigger crowd than me and Kenny!! Come on saints fans, where are ya???????

Geaux Saints!!

Jtek (justin)

I look forward to seeing you guys there. Its been just me and Jtek most weeks so it will be good to get some more faces in there. Wish there was more excitement about this season so far.

I'll try and make it, it depends on my mood really, i've been down all season, i look in my closet full of Saints Jersey's, Black and gold shirts and pants, Fleur De Lis on T-shirts etc and have second thoughts putting any of it on, i tried to spark my spirit last night by upgrading my Front Decal Plate on the front of my SUIV with a New Saints Decal Plate, I ripped the last one off when i was helping push someone to their destination because they were broke down in a bad area on E. Hillsborough and 40th st lol..
But that was a whole 2 weeks ago and i had second thoughts even buying a new one until just the other night.

Saints have to go on a Winning streak really quick or im not sure how much longer i can hang on this season, and i don't wanna drive home drunk and ticked off every sunday.

Is anyone going to the Saints vs Sucs game this weekend? I will be going and was wondering if anyone else is, maybe we can hook up and tailgate or something. Let me know.

GEAUX SAINTS! WHO DAT!

Jtek

Is anyone going to the Saints vs Sucs game this weekend? I will be going and was wondering if anyone else is, maybe we can hook up and tailgate or something. Let me know.

GEAUX SAINTS! WHO DAT!

Jtek

Jtek, there's a crowd of Saints fans who roll in with a black & gold school bus. They set up usually in the parking lot on Himes in between MLK and Ohio Street to the NE of RayJay. You can't miss 'em. I don't have tickets to the game, but I'll go tailgate anyway. We're making a pot of jamabalaya with Bloody Marys of course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom