For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (1 Viewer)

Jtek74

saints2dashow
Reaction score
Sticky Post
First off I hope I put this thread in the right place. Dont want to make the mods unhappy!
Anyway I am a HUGE saints fan living in tampa and would love to get together on football sundays with my fellow saints fans. I currently (for the last 10 years) have been going to a bar named Cornerstone pub. Its on northdale blvd just off dale mabry in the Carrolwood area. My wife is the bartender there on sundays so I always get at least one of the 50" plasmas for the saints game. I would love for any of ya'll to come on over for the games, or tell me where you guys go and I will meet ya'll there. I just would like to watch a saints game with other saints fans instead of stupid sucaneer fans!
Let me know ya'll!
Jtek

OP
OP
Jtek74

Jtek74

saints2dashow
Reaction score
The run to the Superbowl

Guys and Gals,
I will be at the cornerstone pub this sunday at noon to begin chearing for our saits once again. This year is a little different since my wife will not be working there on sudnday's this year. So after week 1 I will probably be going to "Prime Time Sports Bar and Grill" a little further down dale marby. But if anyone is interested in going to Cornerstone this Sunday I will meet ya there.
-Kenny, I'm sure I'll see ya sunday!

-Justin

Buhbooh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Justin,

I met you all over at Cornerstone in Tampa a couple of times last year, and want to go watch the Saints somewhere... where you going? I'll come meet ya!

Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
I will be at the cornerstone pub this sunday at noon to begin chearing for our saits once again. This year is a little different since my wife will not be working there on sudnday's this year. So after week 1 I will probably be going to "Prime Time Sports Bar and Grill" a little further down dale marby. But if anyone is interested in going to Cornerstone this Sunday I will meet ya there.
-Kenny, I'm sure I'll see ya sunday!

-Justin
Yeah I'll definitely be heading over there sunday. Since the Bucs game is at 4 it should be pretty slow in there.

Reaction score
I haven't talked to jtek in a while so I have no idea what he is doing. I want to go out and see it with other Saints fans but I don't know of any kind of place a group is meeting at. Maybe someone else knows.

FatiusJeebs

The Commish
Reaction score
We gota do something...it kills me to know I can't make it to Miami because I have work releated crap to deal with early Monday. I'm in Sarasota but I'm willing to meet with a bunch of us at a Buffalo Wild Wings or something!!!! I'm honna keep bumpin this till we come up with a plan......

graham

All-Pro
Reaction score
I watched most of the games at whiskey joes and the rest at courtside in st pete. Grew up in new orleans friend.

LanceStarr

don't read this
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
there are a couple of good spots. if you're down near ybor, there's the big easy. has abita on tap, decent food, and they almost always have the volume on our games. i am trying to put together a group for north of tampa area. as of right now our plan (about 5-6 of us) is to meet at danny's in holiday...but we got an offer from a bar called the stadium to put us in our own separate room with volume. so we're considering that move. there's also a bar on dale mabry that a few fans show up to, but i'm drawing a blank on the name.

LanceStarr

don't read this
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
tampa tap room is the one on dale mabry. i don't honestly know how many show up for games there...we've only gone once and we were the only ones there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom