For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (1 Viewer)

Jtek74

saints2dashow
Reaction score
First off I hope I put this thread in the right place. Dont want to make the mods unhappy!
Anyway I am a HUGE saints fan living in tampa and would love to get together on football sundays with my fellow saints fans. I currently (for the last 10 years) have been going to a bar named Cornerstone pub. Its on northdale blvd just off dale mabry in the Carrolwood area. My wife is the bartender there on sundays so I always get at least one of the 50" plasmas for the saints game. I would love for any of ya'll to come on over for the games, or tell me where you guys go and I will meet ya'll there. I just would like to watch a saints game with other saints fans instead of stupid sucaneer fans!
Let me know ya'll!
Jtek

I have to live in the worst place to be a saints fan. (mentally challenged GA) I can thank the army for that.

Well ya'll I will be in new orleans at the game(sec 610 row 7) for the start of the season but every game after that I will be at the Cornerstone pub @ 3895 Northdale Blvd, Tampa FL 33624.
come on down, the first pitcher is on me!

Jtek is that the place next to Pipos and that pizza place? I have been there once and was suprised there were a few saints fans there the time I went. Theres several here from Tampa but we all have never got together or anything to watch the games. The place is about 5 min from my house. I will definitely go.

Jtek is that the place next to Pipos and that pizza place? I have been there once and was suprised there were a few saints fans there the time I went. Theres several here from Tampa but we all have never got together or anything to watch the games. The place is about 5 min from my house. I will definitely go.

Yea you got it, that is exactly where it is! If you saw a saint fan in there it was me (the really LOUD guy)! Also my wife is the bartender (long brown hair, named Heidi) and she wears her saints jersey on game days! But other than the first game of the season (I am going to new orleans to see that one!!!!!!) I will be at that bar every Sunday so if you want to come up that would be freakin awesome. Like I said first pitcher is on me!
Jtek

Umm...he said his wife was bartender there...
Y'all might want to meet half-way or something...:naughty:

I am blond, but not dumb :ezbill:

I caught the wife thing... that's why I said I would be there...It's definitely safe if the wife is in the same bar right...trust me, I'm only going for the game, baby

...well that and the fact that there will be other Saints fans there...the camaraderie and all!

:) Peace!

I am blond, but not dumb :ezbill:

I caught the wife thing... that's why I said I would be there...It's definitely safe if the wife is in the same bar right...trust me, I'm only going for the game, baby

...well that and the fact that there will be other Saints fans there...the camaraderie and all!

:) Peace!

You go girl,lol. BDM

BLUE_DOG_MAN, Saints Fan in FL, BleedBlackNGold, jtampasaint.
If we can all meet at the Cornerstone Pub during the season that would be awesome. To actually have 6 Saints fans together (including my wife) would kick ***.
I will post again closer to the start of the season to make arrangements with everyone.
And Saints fan in FL, don't worry, I am always on my best behavoir when the wife is around! When she's not............J/K
Look forward to seeing all of you!
Jtek

BLUE_DOG_MAN, Saints Fan in FL, BleedBlackNGold, jtampasaint.
If we can all meet at the Cornerstone Pub during the season that would be awesome. To actually have 6 Saints fans together (including my wife) would kick ***.
I will post again closer to the start of the season to make arrangements with everyone.
And Saints fan in FL, don't worry, I am always on my best behavoir when the wife is around! When she's not............J/K
Look forward to seeing all of you!
Jtek

Sounds good. My best friend is right across the bridge in Saint Pete. The only thing about this game is the very next friday I am flying back down to NOLA for the Falcons game. So this is gonna be tight to pull off. BDM

Is Cornerstone's children appropriate like Beef O Brady's? My wife and I have two kids and it's always tough finding a babysitter. However, it would be great to actually watch a Saints game with Saints fans again. Haven't been able to do that for over 2 years now, except for my wife. What are the prices like on food and alcohol?

Is Cornerstone's children appropriate like Beef O Brady's? My wife and I have two kids and it's always tough finding a babysitter. However, it would be great to actually watch a Saints game with Saints fans again. Haven't been able to do that for over 2 years now, except for my wife. What are the prices like on food and alcohol?

Well, my only issue with kids is that this is a smoking bar. Some people dont like that, some dont mind. It generally is an older crowd (say 30 - 50yo) and the language is pretty good (even on football sunday's, though I have been known to shout a few explicitives watching the saints play!) The bar itself has no anti-kid policy and since the bar tender on sundays is my wife and she freakin loves kids, they would be more than welcome! Prices are nothing great but not bad. Sundays usually have the bucket of beer (5 bottles) and I think that goes like $8. Standard bar food but the pizza's are the best. Actual stone oven in kitchen and Ron the cook is AWESOME at making pie's. All pricing is pretty decent I think. Not too much to complain about. And the service is awesome on Sunday's, I mean I know she is my wife but I hear people in there all the time complementing her on how quick she is. You will NEVER sit at a table with an empty drink!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom