For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (4 Viewers)

I agree: maybe it'd be a good place to grab a bite before our game in November? It's an easy drive north on Dale Mabry and east on Waters to get to it, just over 4 miles.

<b>THAT PLACES IS RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE!!! I JUST FOUND A NEW HANG OUT IM BRINGING ALL MY FRIENDS that never had NoLa Food before and FAMILY THERE> THANX FOR THE LINK!!! I literally live 5 Mins from that place (not by the Race Track in the hood, i live in Seminole Heights.)</b>
Damn that Shrimp Po-Boy Brought tears to my eyes..

I just called into the place, lady is very nice, i can't wait to get some food there!

( Yeah it was me that called in JTampaSaint when you were there eating !! LOL )

Last edited:
Originally from Hattiesburg, MS. Been in St. Pete for about 7 years. Let me know when you guys are getting together.

Jtek74 i can't believe i got left out, thenewpac an i went to a few bars winners bar n grill , and good fellows

Update:

dninc +2
ShoulderShrug
tampa saints fan
Saints Fan in FL
BleedBlackNGold
TideSaint
BLUE_DOG_MAN
thenewpac
cash1234
Buhbooh
VinSaint
VVextreme
jtampasaint

Sorry jtampasaint. You are now on the list!!

And seriously I cant wait to check on that restaurant!

Will bump this again after week 1, regular season!

Matt Carter (Rebel_Soul)
Bradenton/Sarasota off I -75 Exit 220

Working some Sundays this year, but I'll get off the games that I can
But...

Interested in getting together for Saints and LSU games for sure or any big college games for that matter. I keep up with USF, since I attend school at the Sarasota campus and FSU also, cause I have ties to the school.

If I am off I don't mind driving to Tampa.

Also, if anyone is in Venice, St. Pete, Bradenton , Sarasota, Ellenton, Apollo Beach, Parish, Clearwater... areas . HIT ME UP.

Email me: Mattjcarter_@hotmail.com

Matt Carter (Rebel_Soul)
Bradenton/Sarasota off I -75 Exit 220

Working some Sundays this year, but I'll get off the games that I can
But...

Interested in getting together for Saints and LSU games for sure or any big college games for that matter. I keep up with USF, since I attend school at the Sarasota campus and FSU also, cause I have ties to the school.

If I am off I don't mind driving to Tampa.

Also, if anyone is in Venice, St. Pete, Bradenton , Sarasota, Ellenton, Apollo Beach, Parish, Clearwater... areas . HIT ME UP.

Email me: Mattjcarter_@hotmail.com

North Port here buddy. ;0)

Sweet -- I see a few Saints fans around here from time to time.
For most part people around here are NOT fans of LSU or the Saints.
Haha.

There is no good cajun food around here that I know of.
I am open to suggestion of a place to meet for the games.

Around here I usually go to Hooters or Winghouse on the Trail (41).

I like Leroy Selmons to eat, but not to watch football. Plus, who wants to look at Bucs gear?

actually the sports bars around here are boring --
So if anyone has suggestion I am open.

Email me for my number
Mattjcarter_@hotmail.com

How bout the Mons Venus, will the Saints game be there, as well?

You guys have a Buffalo's Wild Wings up there?? There is one down here with all kinds of big screens for games. Otherwise.....the is 61" HD goodness here at my crib....;0)

You guys have a Buffalo's Wild Wings up there?? There is one down here with all kinds of big screens for games. Otherwise.....the is 61" HD goodness here at my crib....;0)

There's 2 Buffalo Wild wings in the Tampa area.. one of those are in Brandon but it's near the Florida fairgrounds so thats pretty much between tampa and brandon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom