For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (1 Viewer)

There's 2 Buffalo Wild wings in the Tampa area.. one of those are in Brandon but it's near the Florida fairgrounds so thats pretty much between tampa and brandon

Hey.....are we gonna try to make it to the game here in Tampa??!? Lets try to get a group or something?!?!?

I have never been to Buffalo Wild wings but I know its a little drive from where I am at, in the Northdale/Carrollwood area. I need to check it out though because a friend of mine said it was good.

I have never been to Buffalo Wild wings but I know its a little drive from where I am at, in the Northdale/Carrollwood area. I need to check it out though because a friend of mine said it was good.

The place rocks! The one here in North Port is loaded with GIANT screens, trivia, Texas Hold 'em, nothing sports, sports, sports, and good food. I can imagine the ones in Tampa have the same set up.

Even though I have a sweet set up here at home....sittin down with a bunch of crazy who dats would be awesome......have we decided a spot?

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Oldsmar off of Hillsborough/Tampa Road not to far west of Race Track Blvd. I live in Westchase so it's only about 10 mins from there. And yes, they do have some good food there.

I'm not familiar with the OP's suggested hang out called Cornerstone Pub but I'm looking forward to heading up that way and hanging out with some other Whodats!

i just wanted to let all my fellow saints fans know about the newest place in town, guys lets try to support this young lady.she's one of ours. http://www.crawfish-corner.com/ the shrimp po-boys are $^%$&%*&^* maybe one sunday we can pack the place out.WHO DAT

FYI- My daughter had a photo shoot in Tampa today so we stopped by...OMG!! I had the crabmeat poboy and
#1 it was worth my going off my "no carbs" lifestyle for
#2 couldn't finish it all and
#3 hadn't had anything as good since New Orleans or Mary Mahoney's in Biloxi.

If I ever get the craving again it will be worth the hour and 1/2 drive from Orlando for another one,lol!

FYI- My daughter had a photo shoot in Tampa today so we stopped by...OMG!! I had the crabmeat poboy and
#1 it was worth my going off my "no carbs" lifestyle for
#2 couldn't finish it all and
#3 hadn't had anything as good since New Orleans or Mary Mahoney's in Biloxi.

If I ever get the craving again it will be worth the hour and 1/2 drive from Orlando for another one,lol!

If the Red Beans and rice is anything like what I had last year when I went to the Bucs game in NO on Bourbon Street.....then I'll be making the same drive. (It takes me about an hour to get to Tampa from down here.) We all gotta hook up!!!

P.S. I'm framing your avatar.....;0)

Was funny to see all the Bucs jerseys yesterday being out and about,
While the Bucs were playing a preseason game.

You can always tell a TRUE bucs fan when you know more about their team than they do!

What a boring game that was.... Dolphins have a long way to go.

Ya, let me know when someone decides where and when.

B- Dubs in Oldsmar sounds good
or
The Cajun Corner (if it has the space and the TVs)

Let me know when Ya'll get the plans laid out.

Who Dats
Tampa Chapter needs to represent.

Were you talking about Buffalo Wild Wings or Wild Wing Cafe?? Theres a place right of the Veterans Exp. next to the AMC, called Wild Wing Cafe' that put all the local Bars out of Business. 4th and Inches, Good Fellas and Coquina Blue. Plasmas and Lcds all over the place, its a nice spot as well.

I elect Fatius as the Director of Events for the Tampa Who Dats ...
All in favor say all in favor say aye
Those opposed please post a plan!

I've officially been to Crawfish corner about 5 times since my last post on August 3rd lol

Very good food, the people are cool, place has a nice setup, i do wish they had a better location, they do more work catering than dining i guess thats good for them, food is awesome, and the people are nice, i dine there for Lunch, and during the weekends when i want a Po-boy, which im going to get today before the game or a seafood platter, haven't decided yet, i've taken 3 Local Tampa Native friends there to try the food, they give us Complimentary crawfish to eat while we are at the table, so i showed everybody how to properly eat crawfish, they made a mess while i enjoyed my crawfish tail meat lol.

- FYI, it's too small to gather into to watch games in, there's not enough parking either and the AC isn't working or something it was kinda hot in there, not to mention it's in a bad location, you could easily pass it up a few times if you don't know that area too well, the sign isn't obvious either.

Last edited:
well said dninc, hey have u notice the freak next door at the tatoo shop over 100 tatoos an 50 piercings

I elect Fatius as the Director of Events for the Tampa Who Dats ...
All in favor say all in favor say aye
Those opposed please post a plan!

Why thank you!! But....I am also the one that lives an hour away....you may want someone closer....:)
I just noticed that we have a few in Tampa.....some closer to BRadenton and Sarasota.....and that cutie pie Saints Fan in FL lives like an hour North. I know Buffalo's is great because they have really BIG screens. But you guys in Hillsborough County would know better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom