For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (1 Viewer)

Ok so far we have:

Me (Jtek)
Dninc
Buhbooh
IntenseSaint
BleedBlackandGold

Come on now Tampa saints fans...Lets pack this bar!!!

:) You might wanna post this on the Buc's Official board as well.. Tons of Saints fans that don't make it here are from Tampa and post up on there.

Saturday Bump.....Getting ready for Sunday!! Where are all the tampa saint fans?

I'm in Tampa for work , I'll be there .

ok now we have,
jtek
dninc
amused
buhbooh
intensesaint
bleedblackandgold
stpetesaint

Dninc, why are there saints fans on the bucs board but not here? Whats wrong with them?

I'm hoping to make it tomorrow to Cornerstone but can't say for certain just yet. I'll be proudly sporting my gold Bush jersey if I can make it out.

<table width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#ccff99">813) 269-9688
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#ffff99">
Sunday
</td> <td bgcolor="#ffff99">
Poker Tournament
Every Sunday night starting at 4pm.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Maybe...

Not sure if I will make it out today or not, but as a Tampa area Saints fan, I wanted to chime in.

My normal viewing place is Rock N Sports bar in Ybor, where a lot of Saints fans have been congregating for the past 3 seasons. I am usually the rally organizer, but I have had a full week of work and am worn out.

Thank you for putting together a place to watch the game. Put me on the "maybe" list. If I show up today, I'll certainly be wearing Saints gear!

-Kevin

Last post before game time.
Looks like we gonna have a good crowd. Cant wait to see everyone.

Rebel Soul, the poker tournament you referred to is on tuesday nights now. So dont worry, there is football on ALL day long!!

See ya'll at cornerstone!
Who Dat!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom