For All The Saints Fans In Tampa,fl (2 Viewers)

Jtek, there's a crowd of Saints fans who roll in with a black & gold school bus. They set up usually in the parking lot on Himes in between MLK and Ohio Street to the NE of RayJay. You can't miss 'em. I don't have tickets to the game, but I'll go tailgate anyway. We're making a pot of jamabalaya with Bloody Marys of course.

That is the parking lot of the old mall, right? I will definitely come over and look for you guys. It will be awesome to meet up with some saints fans. I am so sick of succaneer fans, I can't wait till we stomp their butts on sunday!
C ya then!
Thanks,
Jtek

I didn't get to make it to Cornerstone Pub for any of the games last season but was curious if there was going to be plans for this again this coming season, or if the venue for get togethers has changed...or what?

I didn't get to make it to Cornerstone Pub for any of the games last season but was curious if there was going to be plans for this again this coming season, or if the venue for get togethers has changed...or what?

There was a good showing the first meeting and second week after. Eventually it just became me and Jtek. He's always there and I will be there as well this next season again for sure.

The run to the Superbowl

Guys and Gals,
I will be at the cornerstone pub this sunday at noon to begin chearing for our saits once again. This year is a little different since my wife will not be working there on sudnday's this year. So after week 1 I will probably be going to "Prime Time Sports Bar and Grill" a little further down dale marby. But if anyone is interested in going to Cornerstone this Sunday I will meet ya there.
-Kenny, I'm sure I'll see ya sunday!

-Justin

Hey Justin,

I met you all over at Cornerstone in Tampa a couple of times last year, and want to go watch the Saints somewhere... where you going? I'll come meet ya!

Guys and Gals,
I will be at the cornerstone pub this sunday at noon to begin chearing for our saits once again. This year is a little different since my wife will not be working there on sudnday's this year. So after week 1 I will probably be going to "Prime Time Sports Bar and Grill" a little further down dale marby. But if anyone is interested in going to Cornerstone this Sunday I will meet ya there.
-Kenny, I'm sure I'll see ya sunday!

-Justin

Yeah I'll definitely be heading over there sunday. Since the Bucs game is at 4 it should be pretty slow in there.

I haven't talked to jtek in a while so I have no idea what he is doing. I want to go out and see it with other Saints fans but I don't know of any kind of place a group is meeting at. Maybe someone else knows.

We gota do something...it kills me to know I can't make it to Miami because I have work releated crap to deal with early Monday. I'm in Sarasota but I'm willing to meet with a bunch of us at a Buffalo Wild Wings or something!!!! I'm honna keep bumpin this till we come up with a plan......

I watched most of the games at whiskey joes and the rest at courtside in st pete. Grew up in new orleans friend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom