For all those in Southeast [now Southwest as well] Louisiana... (2 Viewers)

State of Emergency declared in Lafayette and Iberia parishes. I think the governor has called for a wider SOE

They are saying the Hammond area could get two "500 year" floods in the same year. Talk about rotten luck.

The Amite may hit a record level, too.

Let's hope these predicted river crests are off....and the actual crests are BELOW projections.

Sending good thoughts towards you all! What's the opposite of a rain dance?

If you must watch the weather today i suggest WWLTV Tamika Lee former Saintsation and the best weather person on air .

Quit staring at those sweater pies and pay attention, she is traffic not weather!! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had it real bad up here in Central Louisiana at the beginning of the year. Hope you guys down South stay safe.

Quit staring at those sweater pies and pay attention, she is traffic not weather!! Lol!

Lol to be honest Krod I had no idea what she was saying with the dress she was wearing today.

Lol to be honest Krod I had no idea what she was saying with the dress she was wearing today.

Yes the dress this morning was glorious!

Its been bad. Amite, Tangipahoa, Central, Greenwell Springs, Centerville, Greensburg and many others are devastated.

Yes the dress this morning was glorious!

Last time we saw each other and talked was at a Saints game and she was wearing these tight leather pants. All I kept saying to myself was "thank goodness you're husband's not here." :hihi"
Its been bad. Amite, Tangipahoa, Central, Greenwell Springs, Centerville, Greensburg and many others are devastated.
Yeah, it's pretty bad that way as well. Those without power have been told the soonest they can expected power to return is 10pm tonight IF weather forecasts don't change and the system has started to move away.

It's moving ever so slowly....I can see record levels of water for many locations in Louisiana.

Saw your footage on the CBS evening news, b.

We're at 16" at the Lafayette airport (official reporting spot). +,- depending where you are.

Neighborhoods up and down Verot School Rd. are flooding badly.

Yesterday was the 2nd highest rain total of all time - 10". Most since the flood of 1927. And we're expecting more.

Vermilion River expected to crest at 18.5, again 2nd highest of all time.

Youngsville is closed. All roads are closed.

Starting to worry about saturated grounds and trees falling. Hoping for no wind.

And as I speak, it's coming down again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom