For all those out there slobbering on Ray Lewis.... (1 Viewer)

Cscates03

Veteran
Reaction score
There is a guy named John Kincade that works for CBS sports who has a radio show on their XM station. He did a segment this weekend on "What Questions Ray Lewis should answer" instead of all the powder puff stuff about his football career (albeit a HOF caliber career).

Two things stood out to me that I don't remember about the shooting he was implicated in:

1. Ray Lewis did plead guilty to something in the case. Obstruction of Justice. He received no jail time for this.

2. All nine of the people that were in the limo that night (who survived the shooting) "LOST" their clothing they were wearing that night. The clothing has never been found. This includes the clothes RAY was wearing.

Doesn't necessarily say that Lewis killed anyone but AT THE LEAST he should have been charged with being an accessory.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ray Lewis doesn't have to answer any questions about that case...people really need to let this go

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
You're not allowed to question Ray Lewis on football fan sites. He's a great linebacker who makes silly speeches and is thus above and beyond answering to anything he may have done.

Never forget, as long as you're a good football player who screams nonsense and does a silly dance, all will be forgiven and anyone who questions you will forever be assaulted by the hive mind of "HE'S A WINNER!!!!" guys.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You're not allowed to question Ray Lewis on football fan sites. He's a great linebacker who makes silly speeches and is thus above and beyond answering to anything he may have done.

Never forget, as long as you're a good football player who screams nonsense and does a silly dance, all will be forgiven and anyone who questions you will forever be assaulted by the hive mind of "HE'S A WINNER!!!!" guys.
:freak7:

m318

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The "White Man" won't leave an brother alone. "Ray is guilty of murder even though he isn't...." My only problem with this is if this is such an important topic,"Why haven't people bought this subject up for years?" If you care about the case so much, do more research a talk about it somewhere else. Don't care. Most football players ARE NOT role models!

OP

Cscates03

Veteran
Reaction score
I thought the 2 guys charged were found not guilty on self defense?
I don't think you can be charged for being an accessory to self defense.

5 Common Misconceptions About Ray Lewis

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!
True but what say you about point #2? What do you think the chances are that all 9 witnesses in limo just lost their clothing?

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
How many times will this argument come up before the big game?

OP

Cscates03

Veteran
Reaction score
The "White Man" won't leave an brother alone. "Ray is guilty of murder even though he isn't...." My only problem with this is if this is such an important topic,"Why haven't people bought this subject up for years?" If you care about the case so much, do more research a talk about it somewhere else. Don't care. Most football players ARE NOT role models!
My only problem with you is that you assume that I'm a "White Man" and that you cannot spell. The reason people are bringing it up now is because EVERYBODY is talking about how great a person he is since he is retiring.

OP

Cscates03

Veteran
Reaction score
Ray Lewis doesn't have to answer any questions about that case...people really need to let this go
If one of the two men killed were your father/brother/etc., would you still feel the same way? You would want answers no?

7throundpick

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So what your saying is the man made a big mistake in his life, so now no one is allowed to root for him without having to go back over this case over and over and over....

Thanks for sharing :9:

HEYQUES 6

Reaction score
U must be really bored on a Sunday afternoon.

There is a guy named John Kincade that works for CBS sports who has a radio show on their XM station. He did a segment this weekend on "What Questions Ray Lewis should answer" instead of all the powder puff stuff about his football career (albeit a HOF caliber career).

Two things stood out to me that I don't remember about the shooting he was implicated in:

1. Ray Lewis did plead guilty to something in the case. Obstruction of Justice. He received no jail time for this.

2. All nine of the people that were in the limo that night (who survived the shooting) "LOST" their clothing they were wearing that night. The clothing has never been found. This includes the clothes RAY was wearing.

Doesn't necessarily say that Lewis killed anyone but AT THE LEAST he should have been charged with being an accessory.

HEYQUES 6

Reaction score
13 posts and THIS is what u have to contribute?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom