For all you complaining, espn picks saints (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

So 5 of 6 espn picks have the saints over the falcons. Honestly I could careless who the "experts" pick. But for all you clowns who say we get no respect... eat on this. I guess the "experts" logic is that the saints could have won thier last 2 if it weren't for TO's while the falcons have fallen apart thier last few games. The "experts" picked the steelers over the saints and all i saw was whining and how could a 2-6 team be picked over a 6-2 teams. Shows you that they kinda know what they are talking about eh?

Should be a good game this sunday.

GO TIGERS! GO SAINTS!

Salisbury picked the Falcons on TV but on here he picks saints? I can't stand that!

On a funny note... 4 of 6 experts picked the TITANS over the GIANTS. What do you think Giants fans are saying lol.

I don't know why people get wrapped around the axle about what team someone picks... it's one mans opinion... which means about as much as ours do... so don't lose any sleep over this mess...

Salisbury makes no sense. On the Sunday night sportscenter he "sold" the Saints, saying he expected them to go 8-8 and miss the playoffs; and went on to "buy" the Falcons.

You guys get upset when people pick against the Saints and call it the kiss of death when they pick 'em.

So what they pick us to
win...I do that every week.

smiley-cool.gif

Salisbury makes no sense. On the Sunday night sportscenter he "sold" the Saints, saying he expected them to go 8-8 and miss the playoffs; and went on to "buy" the Falcons.

He's covering his bases. Now he wins no matter what.

Don't let the media get to you. I'd rather fly under the radar and shock the world. Most of those "experts" don't know jack. It's not hard to pick a winner in sports..you have a 50-50 chance!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom