For all you die hard Saints collectors... a must have/see!!! (1 Viewer)

$15 with 2 hrs or so remaining... looks to be in great shape

My mother in law gave me a copy - I thought it was worthless, but I can see now its going fer $15. It's really awful - heh.

I saw one for sale in a hobby shop upwards of $80 but as far as I know it never sold, I have one, it is truly a keep sake, I had two, one was ruined in Katrina.

I really thought that Drew and I had one of those....it looks very familiar to me, but I didn't find it in our old comic book stash. Oh well, the ebay one is up to $31. with 3 minutes left....get your bid in fast, if you want it!!

View larger picture

Winning bid: US $33.88

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Oct-28-06 12:44:23 PDT
Shipping costs: US $2.30
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States
Item location: Cajun Country, LA, United States
History: 20 bids
Winning bidder: microphonetreppa( 2 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Email to a friend | Sell one like this

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Oct-21-06 12:44:23 PDT
Starting bid: US $0.01
Payment methods: Money order/Cashiers check
See details

Meet the seller
Seller: tarbar06( 83)
Member: since Jul-16-06 in United States

Not a bad price.....

i remember having this issue. i also remember my little brother writing his hame on the cover with a pen. crazy, wish i still had it. the drawings were great. when we lost to the 49ers (87) at home, there is artwork showing him in agony after missing the field goal in the end...

with our history as a franchise, it is only fitting that we are probably the only NFL team to have a comic book.

Bobby Hebert is my favorite character though. I like when he gets in a fight with the villain Mr. Interception and after a few minutes of combat #3 tells him very nice skills, you have learned well. Then Mr. INT kicks #3 in the crotch and counters with a crotch kick of his own. Then says #3, "Nads of steel, you cant teach that."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom