For all you DRC fans... (1 Viewer)

We have to draft this guy

Anyone know when New Orleans in going to be "On The Clock" on NFLN? Just wondering....

I just watched Path to the Draft on NFLN and they covered DRC. Mayock showed a lot of drills from Senior Bowl week and basically said he has the most upside of the CB's, but has poor ball skills. That scares me because intercepting the ball is what affects the outcomes of games and if he can't locate the ball in the air, he isn't worth the #10 pick. That skill usually can not be taught.

The piece did not sell me on DRC. BTW, Mayock had him rated 4th of the CB's.

Cromartie has the best ball skills of any CB in the Draft. Mayock has McKelvin as his #1 CB and his ball skills are horrible.

I just wacthed about 5 different plays where Cromartie looked foolish......just saying what happened. Mayock said he had the most upside, but looked lost at times.

I'd prefer Cason in the second than a boom or bust CB at 10

DRC is definitely not going to be a difference maker in his first year. He's going to have a large learning curve, but he has the athletic ability to be the best of the bunch. So the question becomes, do we draft someone because we need him to play right away or do we draft for the future?

DRC is definitely not going to be a difference maker in his first year. He's going to have a large learning curve, but he has the athletic ability to be the best of the bunch. So the question becomes, do we draft someone because we need him to play right away or do we draft for the future?

I think the boards view on Meachem shows you the feelings on that question.

I saw it and he did a nice Jason David impersonation on a few plays there

I just wacthed about 5 different plays where Cromartie looked foolish......just saying what happened. Mayock said he had the most upside, but looked lost at times.

He didn't look "foolish". He covered his WRs very tight. Mayock said that he will be taught about when to look back for the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom