For Anyone Craving Football... (1 Viewer)

I remember all those years that we claw our way back from 1-4 to 4-4. Then, get a reality check. Feels good.

The Failclowns got beat by a gang headed by last year's all-college playoff team -- Baker Mayfield and Nick Chubb :cool: I'm truly hoping the Browns continue the upward trend on the field, despite the efforts of their FO. I remember what it's like to feel losing is a terminal disease.

I remember all those years that we claw our way back from 1-4 to 4-4. Then, get a reality check. Feels good.

Agreed.
I also love that their reality check came against a team that just fired it’s head coach, they gave up the longest run from scrimmage in Browns’ history, and one of their players admitted to not taking the Browns seriously.

I'm truly hoping the Browns continue the upward trend on the field, despite the efforts of their FO.

I especially hope they beat the Panthers in Cleveland. That should help demoralize the Carolina crowd before our MNF game in Carolina.

Agreed.
I also love that their reality check came against a team that just fired it’s head coach, they gave up the longest run from scrimmage in Browns’ history, and one of their players admitted to not taking the Browns seriously.
Didn't that happen to us too?

Didn't that happen to us too?

I think it did! We know from experience that you don't usually just go from 1-4 to running the table. The Falcons were flying high getting back to 4-4!

From what I read on a few of the Falcons forums, no one took to kindly to the fact they couldn't get above .500 for the year while going up against Cleveland. That's a genuine reality check for a team that has been slowly sinking ever since '28-3'.

And it just feels wonderful! :winkthumb:

It looks like the Falcons stole our Taysom Hill playbook on 4th and short! They made it too.

The Falcons run game must really be in the dumps. They have ran 2 plays I've seen in this game handing off to WRs playing in the running back position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom