For anyone looking for the Thursday injury report, do not fall into the trap I fell into (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1610651670723.png

I googled the injury report for Thursday, and then ran onto this page on the Saints official website.

Moment I saw Michael Thomas on the injury report, I panicked and could not make out what happened. There were players from the Wednesday report that were not present here. But at this point I was questioning my sanity, so a few minutes of desperately searching the internet for more information ensued.

Then it hit me by looking at the table header. This must be an error with the website pulling data from the database. I almost had a heart attack thinking this was real.

To make it clear, at present, it does not seem like we have a Thursday report and Michael Thomas is not out for the game on Sunday.

Last edited:
1610651670723.png

I googled the injury report for Thursday, and then ran onto this page on the Saints official website.

Moment I saw Michael Thomas on the injury report, I panicked and could not make out what happened. There were players from the Wednesday report that were not present here. But at this point I was questioning my sanity, so a few minutes of desperately searching the internet for more information ensued.

Then it hit me by looking at the table header. This must be an error with the website pulling data from the database. I almost had a heart attack thinking this was real. At present, it does not seem like we have a Thursday report for now and Michael Thomas is not out for the game on Sunday.

I was the first one that replied, I too had chest pains lol.

Somehow they got the Wildcard and Divisional reports flip-flopped. Try switching to Wildcard and you'll get the current injury report.

Based on the time you posted yesterday, don't expect the injury report to be released that early in the day. SP will hold onto that information and not release until he has to, much later than mid day.
I too search for it each week and have found we don't release it that early each day. Most of the time it is 3PM CT or after.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom