For Anyone Still Looking For The New Madden Game (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Not a bad deal if you use Gillette Fuzion Pro Glide razors. Basically you get the game and six blades for $44 (free shipping). I was due for new blades so I could pass it up since the blades are like $25 by themselves:

Amazon.com: Shave and Save

how many blades? $25 used to get you 12, but now maybe 6 or 8? I get my wife to buy them for me because I hate spending the money on them, but they are the best shave from a disposable razor. I have thick hair that grows fast, and I've tried them all. I'm debating getting the Madden now or just waiting till its used and cheap since football season and fantasy football take up a lot of time, but depending on how many blades, it might sway me.

how many blades? $25 used to get you 12, but now maybe 6 or 8? I get my wife to buy them for me because I hate spending the money on them, but they are the best shave from a disposable razor. I have thick hair that grows fast, and I've tried them all. I'm debating getting the Madden now or just waiting till its used and cheap since football season and fantasy football take up a lot of time, but depending on how many blades, it might sway me.

The Pro Glide is the best razor I have used, by far the smoothest shave I can get (that said I still think razor blades and contact solution are the two biggest scams going). However...the blades seem to get pretty dull by about the 5th day. Six of these blades normally run you around $25 so if you use this razor...then you are technically getting the Madden game for around $20.

2350.11-madden-drew-brees.jpg

+

DORCO - Disposable Razors, Shaving Systems, Shavers, 6 Blade, Blades, Cartridges, Cartridge, Mens, Womens

=

much better deal

:omg2: Twenty-five dollars for blades these days? I'm glad I switched to old-fashioned double-edge blades.

They do give the best shave, I have one i got handed down from my grandfather along with a heating shave cream dispenser, new to me in the late 70's... I haven't found the shave cream cartridges in well over 10 years, but I can occasionally find blades....

On a side note, (like it wasn't off subject already), those double edged razors are so good, that I have a friend that just has to use it to get a good shave, everytime he stops by....

BOT: I use an Mach3, and blades are still outlandish... 25 and change for 8 now... but with the game with it, (instead of waiting for it to hit 20 - 25 dollars sometime next summer), I might have to give them a try and play it sooner this year! :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom