For anyone who thought Carson Wentz would revive his career (1 Viewer)

I don’t even know who he plays for, and had forgotten he was even in the league anymore lol.

No use in starting a thread for this, so I'll just put this here.

Many of us, me included, gave Ian Book some flack because of his 4th down plays (throwing it out of bounds, holding it too long, etc.), but Andy Dalton has been sacked 3 times today on 4th down and he was running backward on the two of them I saw.

No use in starting a thread for this, so I'll just put this here.

Many of us, me included, gave Ian Book some flack because of his 4th down plays (throwing it out of bounds, holding it too long, etc.), but Andy Dalton has been sacked 3 times today on 4th down and he was running backward on the two of them I saw.
oh Andy is something else

Colts would now need the Steelers to lose to the Ravens, Dolphins to beat the Pats and the Raiders to win tonight.

How do you find yourself in this position Carson Wince?

Since theres not a football game thread i thought id throw this here.

Cousins is doing what i thought he would do today. That is have a big game during a noon slot with his team already eliminated from the playoffs and no one watching.

Last edited:
I thought they were already in. Wentz looked better in Indy than he did in Philly.

Since theres not a football game thread i thought id throw this here.

Cousins is doing what i thought he would do taday. That is have a big game during a noon slot with his team already eliminated from the playoffs and no one watching.
He is having a good game but it's fueled by a combination of that defense and the Bears' offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom