For everybody that thinks Reggie's a bust--how many watched his hi-light reel on here? (1 Viewer)

He'll be a running back when he figures out the field goes north and south not east to west, at least when he's split out wide he knows the only way to go is straight. Pro guys are a lot faster than college and that sideline to sideline crap don't work anymore. I say put him out wide throw him an occasional screen and let PT pound it up the middle.

This is way overstated.......last year it barely happened. 99% of the time Reggie ran east/west it was because the play was called that way. This topic came up during the season(around week 8) and I went back and watched each game. He only bounced the ball out when the play was called up the middle 7 times and 4 times it was the right decision and he gained at least 4 yards. So he bounced it 3 times in 8 games.........whoa that's rediculous right?:covri: Everytime reggie went out of bounds last year, I had to here some noob say "come on man, run up field", never mind he was trying to stop the clock or the play flushed him out via shotty blocking.

Reggie deserves criticism for ball security and the inability to break tackles.....everything else is totally unwarranted and people just ripping him to rip him, like the idiotic statements about him being in commercials.........:1zhelp:

This is way overstated.......last year it barely happened. 99% of the time Reggie ran east/west it was because the play was called that way. This topic came up during the season(around week 8) and I went back and watched each game. He only bounced the ball out when the play was called up the middle 7 times and 4 times it was the right decision and he gained at least 4 yards. So he bounced it 3 times in 8 games.........whoa that's rediculous right?:covri: Everytime reggie went out of bounds last year, I had to here some noob say "come on man, run up field", never mind he was trying to stop the clock or the play flushed him out via shotty blocking.

Reggie deserves criticism for ball security and the inability to break tackles.....everything else is totally unwarranted and people just ripping him to rip him, like the idiotic statements about him being in commercials.........:1zhelp:

:potd:

If Gale Sayers, or Walter Payton played in todays NFL they will have a very hard time . It's unfair to compare players from 3 different time lines . Most running backs today are productive 3-5years before they fall apart .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom