For everyone concerned so much with the 40 times (1 Viewer)

I think they should wear pads and helmet, jersey and run in cleats on turf.

but recievers 40 to me doesn't mean as much as their routes, football IQ, hands, and heart. (colston) (isaac Bruce) (jerry rice)

I think that anyone who trains these guys to run faster and skew combine numbers so they get picked higher is a tool.

P.S. how do you know I don't know Tom Shaw.

P.S.S. Yes I hate any director of any of those camps to help kids IMPROVE thier combine, and not thier overall game as a player.

Because you said " Tom Shaw, I believe". That tells me right there you do not know him. If you did, why would you just not say so. If you have some personal beef with the guy you should keep that personal. Every skill position player in the NFL uses speed coaches. Speed and conditioning coaches do not skew combine numbers in any way and to make that comment shows a lack of intelligence concerning the matter. Myself, I could care less how fast someone runs the forty as long as they can play football but I am also not so stupid that I cannot see the value of speed and conditioning coaches in the NFL. Think about what you type.

like when eddie kennison came into the league as one of the fastest players, or maybe 'the' fastest player. as i heard one analyst say ' he could run through a car wash without getting wet, but can't catch the ball'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom