For my fellow Cowgirl haters... (1 Viewer)

Probably not. The media has annointed Romo and Dallas to a ridiculous level. How many pro bowl players- 18?

Special on ESPN on Tony Romo after three good games last year. Pro Bowl for Romo last year and this year.

Yet, Drew doesn't go to the Pro Bowl after setting the NFL record for receptions in a season.

Those are the reason's we hate Dallas and revel in their losses. Actually, that and their fans are really arrogant and know very little about the game of football.

WOW!!! great post man. Exactly how I feel about the cowboys and their fans.

How would you guys compare hating the Cowgirls to hating the Falclowns?

I think it all depends on what part of Louisiana you grew up in. If you are a Saints fan who grew up in north/central Louisiana, like I did, you tend to hate the Cowgirls more. Mostly because the Shreveport TV stations give preferential treatment to the Cowgirls and broadcast their games instead of the Saints. Another reason I hate the Cowgirls is I can't stand Jerry Jones.

I live in the Atlanta area now. I have no love in my heart for the Falcons but it's not in my nature to kick a man when he's down. When and if the Falcons ever recover from Vick & Petrino-Gate, I will go back to ripping on them again. Right now it's just not a lot of fun to rub it in their faces.

Romo is the greatest quarterback of all time guys... don't you believe what people on espn, and well the all-knowing cowgirls fans say? duh this is common knowledge... :p

Romo the pocket passer is terrible. he is like bret farve a handful of good seasons and many terrible ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom