For my fellow Cowgirl haters... (1 Viewer)

That's My Quarterback! (sniff sniff)

WAAAHHHH!

Sweet....... I just sent it to like 15 Dallas fans here in the office.... Oh, gotta go; I think I better move my car to where they cant find it in the parking lot...

That's hilarious.....my husband keeps leaving that song on his brothers voice mail in Dallas

Site is blocked for me.

Can somone just attach it to an SR post?

Did you guys ever gloat like this when Atlanta lost those playoff games to the Eagles?

Did you guys ever gloat like this when Atlanta lost those playoff games to the Eagles?

Probably not. The media has annointed Romo and Dallas to a ridiculous level. How many pro bowl players- 18?

Special on ESPN on Tony Romo after three good games last year. Pro Bowl for Romo last year and this year.

Yet, Drew doesn't go to the Pro Bowl after setting the NFL record for receptions in a season.

Those are the reason's we hate Dallas and revel in their losses. Actually, that and their fans are really arrogant and know very little about the game of football.

Probably not. The media has annointed Romo and Dallas to a ridiculous level. How many pro bowl players- 18?

Special on ESPN on Tony Romo after three good games last year. Pro Bowl for Romo last year and this year.

Yet, Drew doesn't go to the Pro Bowl after setting the NFL record for receptions in a season.

Those are the reason's we hate Dallas and revel in their losses. Actually, that and their fans are really arrogant and know very little about the game of football.

I seem to recall the media gushing over Atlanta and Vick during their two decent seasons in '02 and '04, especially ESPN.

Last edited:

Pretty much. Listening to Gurls fans talk about football is like listening to GWB try to say a complicated word or explain sovereignty. It makes you want to go on a shooting spree to kill all the dragons that you swear you saw while you were on Celebrex.

Wait, what?

Ragnar hates the team, but Ragnar would like a date with their cheerleaders!

Sorry for the third person response, but I couldn't resist...

Last edited:
I get "Invalid Quickkey. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team."

Any other place to get it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom