For parents & kids: Imagination Movers back on the move with new Disney CD (1 Viewer)

CT Saints Fan

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Texas - via Metairie, Houston, Virginia, & Con
With writers once again pounding out Movers scripts, production resumes April 21 for three intense months of shooting. Dozens of crew members will bustle about the UNO Foundation's Robert E. Nims Center for Entertainment Arts, bringing the Imagination Movers' vision to vibrant life.

The strike delayed the premiere of the Movers show from spring to fall, when it is expected to air seven days a week during Disney Channel's morning "Playhouse Disney" programming block. But first, Walt Disney Records introduces the Movers' music to the nation with the March 18 release of their new CD, "Juice Box Heroes."

http://blog.nola.com/keithspera/2008/03/imagination_movers_have_a_new.html

My daughter likes the songs they play in between Disney shows. Didn't know they had a show coming out, or that they were from down there. Cool.

My son loves their songs, especially 7 Days a Week. I don't think they are half bad either. For the myspacers, they have a page on there too. I linked to them so my son can get to their music easier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom