For sale: 2 club level season tickets sec. 317 row 10 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
i have 2 club level season tix, sec. 317 Row 10, seats are together. All eight (8) regular season home games (the Packers game, which would've been the 9th regular season game this year, was moved to Tampa due to Ida and is not included). $3,300 cash for both tickets for the 8 regular season home games this season, which is face value rounded off. If I keep tix for the Cowboys game, $2,500 cash for both tickets for the other 7 home games. Prices are firm.

i have 2 club level season tix, sec. 317 Row 10, seats are together. All eight (8) regular season home games (the Packers game, which would've been the 9th regular season game this year, was moved to Tampa due to Ida and is not included). $3,300 cash for both tickets for the 8 regular season home games this season, which is face value rounded off. If I keep tix for the Cowboys game, $2,500 cash for both tickets for the other 7 home games. Prices are firm.
would consider trading/partially trading for an project car especially one with a stick shift, European or Japanese, 2 door or sports sedan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom