for sale- season ticket RIGHTS for 2022 and beyond (2 tix, club level) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
will transfer my season ticket rights for $1k obo. This is for the rights for next season and beyond, not tickets for this year (you will need to pay Saints for tix each year; this year I paid $3,700 total for both tix for all home preseason and regular season games). I have been going to most games using my company's tix or with a friend so I'm not planning to renew my tix which I've had since 2006. Club level, Sec. 317, row 10, 2 tickets next to each other. The seats are behind a railing which is nice because there is no one sitting directly in front of you (so they can't block your view even if they are wearing a top hat or Pope hat). $1k obo for the rights from 2022 and on. You would need to pay the transfer fee to the Saints as well which I think is $250 (total, not per seat). Transfer and payment can be done at Saints facility on Airline with a simple one page transfer form. My account has a $570 credit balance right now from the 2 home games that were cancelled at beginning of this season (1 preseason and 1 regular), so if the team won't refund that to me at the time of transfer, buyer will also need to pay me for the credit which will reduce what they have to pay for the tix in 2022.

will transfer my season ticket rights for $1k obo. This is for the rights for next season and beyond, not tickets for this year (you will need to pay Saints for tix each year; this year I paid $3,700 total for both tix for all home preseason and regular season games). I have been going to most games using my company's tix or with a friend so I'm not planning to renew my tix which I've had since 2006. Club level, Sec. 317, row 10, 2 tickets next to each other. The seats are behind a railing which is nice because there is no one sitting directly in front of you (so they can't block your view even if they are wearing a top hat or Pope hat). $1k obo for the rights from 2022 and on. You would need to pay the transfer fee to the Saints as well which I think is $250 (total, not per seat). Transfer and payment can be done at Saints facility on Airline with a simple one page transfer form. My account has a $570 credit balance right now from the 2 home games that were cancelled at beginning of this season (1 preseason and 1 regular), so if the team won't refund that to me at the time of transfer, buyer will also need to

will transfer my season ticket rights for $1k obo. This is for the rights for next season and beyond, not tickets for this year (you will need to pay Saints for tix each year; this year I paid $3,700 total for both tix for all home preseason and regular season games). I have been going to most games using my company's tix or with a friend so I'm not planning to renew my tix which I've had since 2006. Club level, Sec. 317, row 10, 2 tickets next to each other. The seats are behind a railing which is nice because there is no one sitting directly in front of you (so they can't block your view even if they are wearing a top hat or Pope hat). $1k obo for the rights from 2022 and on. You would need to pay the transfer fee to the Saints as well which I think is $250 (total, not per seat). Transfer and payment can be done at Saints facility on Airline with a simple one page transfer form. My account has a $570 credit balance right now from the 2 home games that were cancelled at beginning of this season (1 preseason and 1 regular), so if the team won't refund that to me at the time of transfer, buyer will also need to pay me for the credit which will reduce what they have to pay for the tix in 2022.
Still available?

Is this still available?! I am definitely willing and able to purchase them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom