For The Falcons (1 Viewer)

mtq79

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I still don't like the Pats but I'm sure grateful that they pulled that comeback off!

sss

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Someone back me up on this, Noone cares about the Falcons or their loss in the SB anymore. Living here, it seems things are back to normal, APATHETIC with regards to sports. The exception are the George-a bulldogs. Otherwise, same ole Notlanta!

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Reaction score
Someone back me up on this, Noone cares about the Falcons or their loss in the SB anymore. Living here, it seems things are back to normal, APATHETIC with regards to sports. The exception are the George-a bulldogs. Otherwise, same ole Notlanta!
I still care, it's the best thing that has happened in 2017. Heck, this is the only reason I can finally shut up about them losing the last one they played.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Can't say no one cares. Apparently some on here do. But I am with you. It was funny and enjoyable at first. But two days after the Super Bowl, I was already tired of hearing or reading about Atlanta.

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Not me I can't get enough of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)