For The Falcons (1 Viewer)

Someone back me up on this, Noone cares about the Falcons or their loss in the SB anymore. Living here, it seems things are back to normal, APATHETIC with regards to sports. The exception are the George-a bulldogs. Otherwise, same ole Notlanta!

Not me I can't get enough of it.

laugh-point-628x363.JPG

yeah this is going to be the 2nd best offseason ever for me.

I read a story yesterday that many Falcons fans that ordered "Super Bowl Champions" merchandise at halftime of the Super Bowl, started getting Pats stuff in the mail yesterday.

I had to smile...

I read a story yesterday that many Falcons fans that ordered "Super Bowl Champions" merchandise at halftime of the Super Bowl, started getting Pats stuff in the mail yesterday.

I had to smile...

talk about getting trolled.

Someone back me up on this, Noone cares about the Falcons or their loss in the SB anymore. Living here, it seems things are back to normal, APATHETIC with regards to sports. The exception are the George-a bulldogs. Otherwise, same ole Notlanta!

Can't say no one cares. Apparently some on here do. But I am with you. It was funny and enjoyable at first. But two days after the Super Bowl, I was already tired of hearing or reading about Atlanta.

Anthony Davis won the ASG MVP scoring 52 points

52 is 25 backwards

Atlanta blew a 25 point Super Bowl lead.

Can't say no one cares. Apparently some on here do. But I am with you. It was funny and enjoyable at first. But two days after the Super Bowl, I was already tired of hearing or reading about Atlanta.
I will NEVER get tired of hearing or reading about this EPIC collapse. This was a thing of BEAUTY. DIE HARD Saints' fans will cherish and celebrate these memories forever :hihi: I know I will. In fact, I'll be buying the DVD when it's released :smilielol:

HA HA.. started to watch that game.. decided for the most part, I couldn't care less who won. Sick of the Patriots winning it. Didn't want Atlanta Falcons to finally win one either.. but I just couldn't bring myself to care that much.. But I watched.. most of the game disappointed that the Patriots couldn't even make it a "game" resigned myself to the Falcons finally winning one. When it was all said and done.. oh the glory of watching the Falcons fail so miserably.. HAH HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom