For The Falcons (1 Viewer)

Cajun Mike

In Da Parish
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
16681879_370961833287257_3355014843519035644_n.jpg

I still don't like the Pats but I'm sure grateful that they pulled that comeback off!

Someone back me up on this, Noone cares about the Falcons or their loss in the SB anymore. Living here, it seems things are back to normal, APATHETIC with regards to sports. The exception are the George-a bulldogs. Otherwise, same ole Notlanta!

Someone back me up on this, Noone cares about the Falcons or their loss in the SB anymore. Living here, it seems things are back to normal, APATHETIC with regards to sports. The exception are the George-a bulldogs. Otherwise, same ole Notlanta!

I still care, it's the best thing that has happened in 2017. Heck, this is the only reason I can finally shut up about them losing the last one they played.

Can't say no one cares. Apparently some on here do. But I am with you. It was funny and enjoyable at first. But two days after the Super Bowl, I was already tired of hearing or reading about Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom