For the fans in San Antonio (1 Viewer)

WhoDatWayne66

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My son is moving there for a job and I was wondering if he would be able to watch the Saints game on the local networks?

Thanks!

My son is moving there for a job and I was wondering if he would be able to watch the Saints game on the local networks?

Thanks!

I live just up the road in Austin. The Cowboys and Texans will always take precedent over the Saints in Texas markets (contractually, I believe). So if the Saints are playing at the same time as Dallas (if we're playing in-conference) or Houston (if out-of-conference) they won't be on.

Otherwise, it's a pretty good chance, at least in years that we're good. I got at least 5-6 non-primetime Saints games last year on my local stations. We seem to be the go-to if the network doesn't have Dallas or Houston going at the same time.

sportsurge.net for the rest

Last edited:
I live just up the road in Austin. The Cowboys and Texans will always take precedent over the Saints in Texas markets (contractually, I believe). So if the Saints are playing at the same time as Dallas (if we're playing in-conference) or Houston (if out-of-conference) they won't be on.

Otherwise, it's a pretty good chance, at least in years that we're good. I got at least 5-6 non-primetime Saints games last year on my local stations. We seem to be the go-to if the network doesn't have Dallas or Houston going at the same time.

sportsurge.net for the rest

Thanks for the info! I was afraid of that.

Wow, I remember having to go to Fatso's or Applebees to catch games when I lived there, '02-'07. Usually catch the first half in the bar, then haul home at halftime to finish my drank and catch the second half streaming FieldPass listening to Jim and Hokie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom