For the McNabb homers (1 Viewer)

SmashMouth

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
People gave me a hard time here a while back b/c of my dislike of Donovan McNabb. Some people thought I disliked him for the wrong reasons. This is the kind of cr*p that I'm talking about that should never happen to a QB. I know all about his talent and accomplishments and taking his team to the NFCCG 4 or 5 times, but to me, he doesn't pay attention to details like the upper-echelon QB's do (i.e. Brees, Manning, Brady). This is just one example. I can actually envision those 3 QB's that I mentioned as being coaches one day in the NFL, but not McNabb. Some people tried to compare Brees pre-game chant to McNabb's sideline Hula and pre-game air guitar. There's absolutely no comparison. Brees is trying to fire up the entire team, while McNabb is just trying to bring attention to himself. McNabb homers, start the flame.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...st-situationally-aware-fellow-?urn=nfl,196785

its one game...mcnabb has already proven himself over the course of his career

No one remembers you, your opinions on McNabb, or cares whether you feel they were vindicated or not.

Why would you ever bring up that terrible thread again, it's BTL if anyone wants to find out why he REALLY hates McNabb, but just so you know...

Drew tried calling a timeout 2 weeks ago when we didn't have any (we got a delay of game penalty, just like McNabb did)......So once again by your logic, your once again are wrong and once again this thread is headed no where good...McNabb is a very good QB, and just because you don't like him, doesn't make him a bad QB.

OP has a legit point. McNabb is by no means a "student of the game". He didn't know about Ties, recall. I wonder if PHilaFan is ready for the Kevin Kolb era, or the Mike Vick one, right about now.

I wouldn't want to be Reid or McNabb this week in Philly.

McNabb hold the NFL record for the lowest % of ints in NFL history.

People gave me a hard time here a while back b/c of my dislike of Donovan McNabb. Some people thought I disliked him for the wrong reasons. This is the kind of cr*p that I'm talking about that should never happen to a QB. I know all about his talent and accomplishments and taking his team to the NFCCG 4 or 5 times, but to me, he doesn't pay attention to details like the upper-echelon QB's do (i.e. Brees, Manning, Brady). This is just one example. I can actually envision those 3 QB's that I mentioned as being coaches one day in the NFL, but not McNabb. Some people tried to compare Brees pre-game chant to McNabb's sideline Hula and pre-game air guitar. There's absolutely no comparison. Brees is trying to fire up the entire team, while McNabb is just trying to bring attention to himself. McNabb homers, start the flame.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...st-situationally-aware-fellow-?urn=nfl,196785

Did you even see that play??? I did from the begining. McNabb wwas moving the team down the field and Andy Reid in his all his glory decided....hey lets put Vick in the same time with McNabb. What end up after that was mass confusion by the offense. #1 Vick came in late on the play clock. #2 Nobody on that team new where to line up. #3 He called a timeout so he gets a 5 yds pen. which was the same 5 yds they were going to get for delay of the game. I read that article earlier....total garbage. Andy Reid can't check his ego (like Payton did this year).....you're playing a team in the Raiders that is horrible against the run. The Eagles ran the ball what??? 14 times and averaged like 4.8 per carry yet they throw the ball something like 43 times. This is why you lose against teams you are suppose to beat. I don't like the Eagles....I'm not a McNabb supporter....but I hate seeing trash like this put out by the media and fans running with this crap.

McNabb hold the NFL record for the lowest % of ints in NFL history.

The OP doesnt care about stats, he only care about his dancing and waits til he makes a mistake to come back here and bash him, like any of us actually care!! He's not even in our division!!!

This time it's because he called a timeout without having any, but Drew did the EXACT SAME THING two weeks ago against the Jets AT HOME, but yet he's not bashing Drew...

Reid is the reason Philly lost. They only ran the ball 14 times even tho they were averaging 4.8 ypc

Why did the Campbell's soup people have McNabb's Mom there during their commercials?

He always chokes when he gets close to a bowl.

The OP doesnt care about stats, he only care about his dancing and waits til he makes a mistake to come back here and bash him, like any of us actually care!! He's not even in our division!!!

This time it's because he called a timeout without having any, but Drew did the EXACT SAME THING two weeks ago against the Jets AT HOME, but yet he's not bashing Drew...

Exactly.

To the OP: I don't know what McNabb did to you, but I'm sure he didn't mean it. (And yes, I remember that travesty of a thread that you refer to- it is terrible.)

Pulling a Chris Webber yesterday still doesn't take his name out of future Hall of Fame considerations. Drew Brees either. McNabb is a dang good NFL QB, but you don't like him. We get it. :angryrazz:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom