For the Saints to make the Playoffs, the following needs to happen (1 Viewer)

hqdefault.jpg

I was waiting for it! Quote not necessary :ezbill:

As long as there is a shot I have hope, but there is a better chance of small, agile primates issuing from my fundament.

It's simpler than this scenario. If Tampa or Green Bay win one more game, then we're eliminated, but I think Washington and Minnesota could win one more game without eliminating us. We can afford for Washington to beat the Bears, but we'll still need the Bears to beat Minnesota, since Minnesota also plays Green Bay, and we need Green Bay to lose out.

Green Bay could easily lose out, since they play Minnesota that is playing to get in to the playoffs, and Detroit that is fighting to hold on to the division. Tampa could lose out since I think Dallas will beat them, then we can beat them next week, so it would come down to Carolina in the final week. So the most unlikely of all of the games is the Bears beating Minnesota in the final week with Minnesota having a playoff berth on the line, and the Bears a better draft slot.

I have hope that I'm going to win the lottery soon, but the probabilities are extremely low.

Same for the Saints playoff chances...

I have hope that I'm going to win the lottery soon, but the probabilities are extremely low.

Same for the Saints playoff chances...

Do you buy lottery tickets? Because that's the only way you'd have a chance. That also means you have some semblance of faith that you can win, despite the minuscule chances. That's why I'm not giving up until if/when we're officially out.

Bears Vikes, could go either way, Vikes looked awful today, never know. But, Panthers over Skins is a long shot. Skins are playing pretty well rn.

If the Bears can beat the Redskins, then anything can happen. That is the only game on that list that is really lopsided. All of the other games are pretty much a toss up.

Edit: like Dave said above, the panthers over the skins is also pretty tough. The Vikings over the Packers is :covri:

But still I have hope.

Saints will be eliminated tonight when Washington beats Carolina. ..Carolina will also be eliminated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom