For the Saints to make the Playoffs, the following needs to happen (1 Viewer)

...and then the tide turns again. Lol

One of my best friends is a Bears fan, when I told him we needed his team to win both games to stay alive, did he ever laugh, lol...

Rodgers and Nelson are absolutely destroying the Vikings.

This is what happens when slim hopes are pinned on other teams, because you can't hamdle your own business week after week.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Neither of these games are over. The Vikings are making a comeback. They could potentially tie or pull within a couple points by half time. And they get the ball starting the second half. The bears are currently only down by 10.

Rodgers just ran for a TD. It will be 28-13 going into halftime. I wanted us to make the playoffs too, but this was the game i was worried about.
The Packers are in the process of winning 6 straight,and have always been a tough out at home. I also believe they are the last team Dallas
wants to see come playoff time.

B-b-but I don't wanna potentially seal the division for the Failclowns, waaaaaah

It's not that serious, guys. Football is entertainment. Entertainment is supposed to be fun. It's fun to think of possible scenarios and hope things work out in your team's favor. Even if they don't pan out, I'll still be rooting for my Saints because it's fun to watch them play. I can think of much worse things to be doing than watching my team, even being mediocre at best, play a game.

Now that our season is over let's look forward to next year. I hold out hope that providing we keep SP that we will get back to near the top.

here's to 2017. if we don't make the playoffs next year, wholesale changes MUST be made. no excuse to have a hall-of-fame quarterback and fail to make the playoffs or even have a winning season for 3 years in a row (4 of the last 5). truly believe we're not done yet, but man does that hurt.

Finish this year strong and go into 2017 with momentum. Let's get these two wins and go into the offseason on a 3 game winning streak .

Finish this year strong and go into 2017 with momentum. Let's get these two wins and go into the offseason on a 3 game winning streak .

I'll drink to that. Let's finish on a good note. We have a pretty good young nucleus with the defense and the WR corps. Let's build off of that and come out kicking butt and taking names next year.

you mean like how they won their final 2 games last year? that momentum sure did help them out this year :covri:

This is what happens when slim hopes are pinned on other teams, because you can't hamdle your own business week after week.......

getting a strong sense of deja'vu back from the Haslett years, when people were doing the same mathematics trying to figure out a way to get in

you mean like how they won their final 2 games last year? that momentum sure did help them out this year :covri:

getting a strong sense of deja'vu back from the Haslett years, when people were doing the same mathematics trying to figure out a way to get in

I think we also won 3 of our last 5 in 14. In 15 and 16 went winless in preseason and 1-3 and 1-3 in games that counted. Not seeing the momentum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom