For those fans who continue to say, "dont eat the cheese" (1 Viewer)

cheese-wax-controversy.jpg

All of that on a pizza with stuffed crust and mozzarella sticks on the side.

Stop the wildcat (and we will), and the rest is much like today. The Dolphins secondary cannot stop drew & Co.

Don't let the Dolphins' game against the Giants fool you. That one way, aggressive style of defense the Jets play is made-to-order to be exploited by the wildcat.

GW WON'T let that happen... Our defense can adjust to the opponent.

I'm not sure how much wildcat we will see. IF the offense can keep doing that thing they do, Miami will be forced to throw the ball. The Henne vs our D is another thread.

I knew we were very good, and I thought we were going to win today. But I guess I was a little too afraid to completely believe it. I was expecting a close match, and instead I got to watch the 5-0 Giants get exposed by a much better team.

I've been a Saints fan my whole life, and it feels so good to be the fan of an elite team. I'm on board now: we can crush anybody. I'm wolfing down the cheese and enjoying every bite!

My friend was talking to me on Saturday saying that he hopes we win. I told him confidently that we were and that I wouldn't be surprised if we won going away, 2 TD's +. I documented in an earlier post why I have the faith this season. I told him yesterday that this was going to be a DEFINING game where the Saints themselves will realize how great a team this is. Too bad I didn't get a chance to post my prediction beforehand on this site. It was a great win and a great feeling though!

I've believed this team is special since preseason.

However, I've learned to curb my enthusiasm, because you look foolish when you loudly predict a win, then get your butts handed to you. Yes, any NFL team is capable of beating us if we make mistakes.

Give me some more cheese and Kool aid! I'm feelin hungry! Been a Fan , win or lose, since "78", thru the good and bad times , more bad than good! I called at the start of the season 13-3, but i may have made a mistake! It could be !4-2 !

Century, Capital and West, but really the West is the only one I can remember, though I'm sure to the limits of a toddler's ability I was a fan.

Century, Capital and West, but really the West is the only one I can remember, though I'm sure to the limits of a toddler's ability I was a fan.

And I'm streching mine, but I think Cuozzo (sp) was traded and Kilmer was coming into the picture.

Whatever happened to Ed Hargett?

Anyway, I've been there thru thick and thin, so this is particularly sweet.

I am stuffed on the cheese, and I washed it down with kool aid. The best Saints team I have seen in my entire 41 years. We have never seen a Saints team with the balance this team has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom