For those fans who continue to say, "dont eat the cheese" (1 Viewer)

Yeah, guys.

I think for once in our life, a little cheese can do us well!

I can see a potential let down against Miami, but I don't expect it, and we all obviously are pulling for us to smash them.

IF we beat Miami @Landshark, I can't possibly imagine that we won't be fully prepped and fully engaged for the Falcons in the Dome on Monday night. Do that, and it becomes very likely that the talk heading into the Patriots game on Monday Night Footaball will be about the Patriots defending their 16-0 before we play @Washington, @Atlanta, Dallas, Tampa, @Carolina. I would LOVE to see those stories on ESPN/NFLN.

Well the real test will be next week. Then start eating the cheese but please do not cut the cheese.

JUST A JOKE. But I am sure that will come up. Not cutting the cheese but the real test next week. We are on the move and want be stopped.

WHO DAT

this is good cheese, thanks to Loomis and Peyton for getting Bree cheese:worthy:

Attachments

• thumbnailCA1WYL9H.jpg
    thumbnailCA1WYL9H.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 171
Well the real test will be next week. Then start eating the cheese but please do not cut the cheese.

JUST A JOKE. But I am sure that will come up. Not cutting the cheese but the real test next week. We are on the move and want be stopped.

WHO DAT

Stop the wildcat (and we will), and the rest is much like today. The Dolphins secondary cannot stop drew & Co.

Don't let the Dolphins' game against the Giants fool you. That one way, aggressive style of defense the Jets play is made-to-order to be exploited by the wildcat.

GW WON'T let that happen... Our defense can adjust to the opponent.

i am always terrified of eating the cheese. The times i have in the past, it has soured on me. I'm always worried.....25 years of worry lol. This team however, is the most balanced i have ever seen in new orleans. I am eating the cheese.......who dat!
:9::9::9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom