For those of us that had to resort to the internet for the game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I had to go to the internet to catch the game, not successful at all. I ended up downloading YAHOO SPORTS on my android. Got to watch all of the 2nd half n Ot with no lag and great picture.
Great game, Herbert is the real deal, will Lutz is the true money badger, and I wish coach let Taysom throw the ball.
The end

He must've done that In the first half. BTW, yahoo sports was totally free. Only thing, it wouldn't let me mirror my Tv. Had to use fone, wish I had my tablet. I was very impressed yahoo after spending 10 mints trying REDDIT. YAHOO was simple n quick.

He must've done that In the first half. BTW, yahoo sports was totally free. Only thing, it wouldn't let me mirror my Tv. Had to use fone, wish I had my tablet. I was very impressed yahoo after spending 10 mints trying REDDIT. YAHOO was simple n quick.

Does your phone have a USB C port? If it won't let you mirror your phone, then just get a HDMI (I'm assuming your TV has one, given that most have three or so) to USB C. It's even easier with Dex, if you're using a Samsung device. Not too sure what the iOS options are, though.

Yes Yahoo shows all games that are either nationwide (TNF, SNF, MNF) and all local market games on Sunday.

It's awesome.

The NFL app actually streamed the game for me. I wasn't planning on doing that, but I clicked on the game to check the score and it just started playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom