For those of you that want Payton fired (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I understand your frustration, believe me I do. Sometimes the playcalling blows me away. The fact that the defense stinks can be placed at the feet of Sean Payton. I think his biggest problem is that he enlists and trusts coaches that seriously should be out the door. With the exception of Defensive Backs coach Aaron Glenn and Wide Receivers coach Johnnie Morton everybody else should be on the hot seat; Namely Greg McMahon, Bill Johnson and whomever the Strength and Conditioning coaches are. I bring them up because our special teams coverage is a joke...they're getting worse in terms of covering kicks and blocking for a return. Not to mention how I cringe every time we line up for a kick. That shouldn't happen. Bill Johnson...No matter whom we add on the defensive line there can be no pass rush and opposing teams continue to run all over us. Does this coach know any "moves" or "techniques" that most elite pass rushers use to gain an advantage??? I think this guy is stealing paychecks and has been for years....GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!! Finally I bring up the Strength and Conditioning coaches (Didn't bother looking them up because I'm still seething from the loss) because these injuries are beyond ridiculous. Call it bad luck or whatever but something seems foul because I don't think no team over the last 5 years have had more hurt players than the Saints. I don't think it's a coincidence that the Saints are called a soft or "Finesse" team. Coach Payton...WAKE UP!!! These guys are making you look bad and if you retain them you're part of the problem...Yes Sean Payton is stubborn and cocky...But for all of his faults I still want him as my coach because he knows how to put up points consistently and he has the full support of our best player....Drew Brees. He just needs to open his eyes and get rid of the dead weight that is under his watch.

Payton is the General, the Commander in chief. He's not just the offensive coordinator. He is responsible for everything. If the team doesn't perform well it's his fault.
If draft picks are busts it's his fault,
if free agents suck it's his fault,
if special teams suck it's his fault
if assistant coaches don't perform it's his fault

Special teams and dline play that were the cause of last night's debacle. It's time McMahon was shown the door. While I can't say that the injuries were the sole cause of our inability to stop the run, I'm sure it was a major factor.

Payton is the General, the Commander in chief. He's not just the offensive coordinator. He is responsible for everything. If the team doesn't perform well it's his fault.
Which is Loomis fault. He's the actual boss. We need a GM/President who knows football and apparently money as well.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

If our dline and linebacker coaches could get out of their vets what Aaron Glenn has gotten out of 5th and 6th string cornerbacks, our defense would be amazing. Sean needs to recognize that we need more coaches like Glenn, and fewer coaches like Johnson and whoever coaches linebackers, or Sean will be like Holmgren, Vermeil, and countless other coaches who have won a Super Bowl and been fired.

Which is Loomis fault. He's the actual boss. We need a GM/President who knows football and apparently money as well.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
So the boss gave a guy coming off 2 consecutive losing seasons an extension.:jpshakehead:

All of this and then some.

Payton is not the only offensive coach walking the street that knows how to score points.

He and Loomis shouldn't get more opportunities to squander picks and free agents. Its time to move on.

It's becoming more clear each passing season that Payton has no idea how 2009-2011 happened.

He caught lightening in a bottle, and has been floundering trying to recreate something he doesn't understand.

It's becoming more clear each passing season that Payton has no idea how 2009-2011 happened.

He caught lightening in a bottle, and has been floundering trying to recreate something he doesn't understand.

Scoring the most points in saints history is how it happened.

He's gone off the deep end trying to reinvent himself as a Jim Haslett style "defensive" coach ever since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom