For those that love to reference PFF... (1 Viewer)

it's good methodology. There is no such thing as a 'sure thing' in rating football players.

Sean Payton has forgotten more football than I will ever know, and HE even screws up sometimes ;) Honestly, there are just too many variables to look at and too much random chance in games.

FYI the 'new' people don't and wouldn't be the ones doing the grading...

It's a great tool. Many NFL teams use thier service. It's an awesome service

What would an NFL team need their service for? They have staff on hand, being paid. To do the exact same thing but with controlled and verifiable standards of expertise and methodology.

What would an NFL team need their service for? They have staff on hand, being paid. To do the exact same thing but with controlled and verifiable standards of expertise and methodology.

Says right on thier site. If it wasnt true, I promise you Goodell would make them take it down.

Says right on thier site.

Where :shrug:

I'm sure smart GMs keep tabs on these sites like PFF or FootballOutsiders. Wy wouldn't you? They're trying to push the bounds of statistics applied to football and it would behoove any GM to keep track and see if there are any new or interesting ideas popping up.

But honestly he could do that by getting Intern Jim a dummy account and telling him to keep tabs on it and send a memo in anything interesting.

I'm not sure what an entire NFL franchise would be subscribing for.

Says right on thier site. If it wasnt true, I promise you Goodell would make them take it down.

Not+everything+on+the+internet+is+true.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom