For those wanting Jonathan Vilma (1 Viewer)

One guy I am interested in is Teddy Lehman of the Lions. He is an UFA, had a solid rookie year but feel out of favor because of injuries and personel reasons.

Lehman was a very good prospect coming out of college, Has great speed, hits hard, runs sideline to sideline and is still young. He has had injury concerns but he could really be a diamond in the ruff. Would definitly love to see the Saints at least bring him in for a look.

One guy I am interested in is Teddy Lehman of the Lions. He is an UFA, had a solid rookie year but feel out of favor because of injuries and personel reasons.

Lehman was a very good prospect coming out of college, Has great speed, hits hard, runs sideline to sideline and is still young. He has had injury concerns but he could really be a diamond in the ruff. Would definitly love to see the Saints at least bring him in for a look.

Is T Lehman out of OU? He used to be very good at OKlahoma....

I think he would be a better risk than Vilma at this point. Sounds like Vilma had the same surgery that Stephen Davis the RB from Carolina had about 3 years ago. He never was the same.

I think it is buyer beware on this player. I like Jonathan Vilma but he is damaged goods and wouldn't consider moving down to make it a part of the team or anything like that
Drew Brees says take a chance.

Simmons has had a year off. Maybe he'll have fresh legs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom