For those wanting to buy Saints jerseys, beware. (2 Viewers)

I got my brees jersey off the ebay 4 years ago from a guy in new york for $50. I assume its real cant really tell a difference. Did they even make a bryant jersey he didnt play so i doubt it. But i want one or a T. Hill

I saw a Saints Dez jersey on nflshop.com last week.

I used to report those sellers to eBay. The ones charging as much as $250 for a bad fake. Some people don’t know and I did not want a saints fan to get ripped off

The fake jerseys are getting better and better, funny story here, l really wanted a genuine Kamara jersey for Christmas last year.
My wife ( bless her heart ) manage to find one of the screen printed ones on the NFL store online, come Christmas day, l excitedly opened it as my first present, was perfect, beautiful, only it was a womans small jersey....sigh ! :rolleyes:
Took a gamble on e-bay for a fake one, am very happy with it, l personally cannot tell a difference between it and the real ones that l own.

The fake jerseys are getting better and better, funny story here, l really wanted a genuine Kamara jersey for Christmas last year.
My wife ( bless her heart ) manage to find one of the screen printed ones on the NFL store online, come Christmas day, l excitedly opened it as my first present, was perfect, beautiful, only it was a womans small jersey....sigh ! :rolleyes:
What a convenient 'mistake' by the little lady. So... how well does 'your' jersey fit her? :hihi:
Sounds like we have another Saints fan living in your home. :9:

What a convenient 'mistake' by the little lady. So... how well does 'your' jersey fit her? :hihi:
Sounds like we have another Saints fan living in your home. :9:
She was a Saints fan many years before l was mate, sadly the jersey is way to small for her, tag says womens medium, but a bit on the small side

At this point, you might as well just put the link on the thread. I think everyone wants it, lol.

Definitely think I’ve got one or two in my collection over the years which was a China one, but honestly they still look good. There is one terrible version of an FDL they used on my Sedrick Ellis years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom