For those wanting to buy Saints jerseys, beware. (1 Viewer)

I know the OP has been busily sending the link. Could someone forward it to me please?

* (EDIT) please ignore my ignorance after I payed more attention to the very close post above.

I’m all for saving a buck... but this is theft. Period.

And you’re supporting a terribly oppressive Comminist government by buying these jerseys

And you’re taking royalties that would otherwise go to the Saints organization (and would in part go to support NOLA).

You can justify this all you like. But it’s still stealing

I’m all for saving a buck... but this is theft. Period.

And you’re supporting a terribly oppressive Comminist government by buying these jerseys

And you’re taking royalties that would otherwise go to the Saints organization (and would in part go to support NOLA).

You can justify this all you like. But it’s still stealing

And many (NOT ALL) of the people that buy the cr@p from China are the exact same hypocrites that are the most vocal for the oppressed in THIS country; U.S.A. Keep buying fake cr@p from communist regime run countries, you are helping oppress those people even more. Add in, jobs in this country (manufactuirng and textiles) that could be in play and potentially could be providing employment for many people that live in this country; U.S.A.

Are the official jerseys not made overseas as well? I know Nike uses overseas labor for much of their products. I doubt the jerseys are US made.

Are the official jerseys not made overseas as well? I know Nike uses overseas labor for much of their products. I doubt the jerseys are US made.

It doesn’t matter where they are made. It matters whether they are officially licensed products or not.

The NFL, the Saints organization, the players (like Drew Brees), merchants (like Black & Gold on Vets), etc. are all being stolen from when “knock off“ products are sold.

Once again, and the bottom line is, is whether Purchasing Unlicensed (counterfeit) products is right or wrong. The answer is clear.

It doesn’t matter where they are made. It matters whether they are officially licensed products or not.

The NFL, the Saints organization, the players (like Drew Brees), merchants (like Black & Gold on Vets), etc. are all being stolen from when “knock off“ products are sold.

Once again, and the bottom line is, is whether Purchasing Unlicensed (counterfeit) products is right or wrong. The answer is clear.

I like to think of it as the Free Market at work. If the NFL made licensed products at a reasonable price instead of heavily inflating them, they wouldn't run into this issue as much.

I'm not spending $150 for something that cost $10 to make. In my opinion the problem isn't me trying to get fair value it's the NFL trying to turn a disgustingly absurd profit. If that spins your moral compass..sorry.

I like to think that these expensive shirts pay for Roger Goodell's salary so screw him.

Beat me to it.

It is FREE enterprise. Not FREE to do as you please, by purchasing known counterfeit goods. You are getting free enterprise, mixed up with illegal activities, because it suits your personal opinion. The NFL is a business. They get things manufactured at the cheapest price they can and sell at a price they determine that makes them the most money. This is legal. You have the right to disagree with that, but don't complain when your purchase gets confiscated and you are out of the money you paid for the counterfeit goods. Nor if you get arrested (highly doubtful) for purchasing known counterfeit goods.

Let me ask you this. If you were trying to sell something, and you had someone selling knockoff's of your product, that were very close to your product. You spent untold monies on getting your business off the ground, through a patent appilcation and copyright protection. Now your OWNED (copyrighted) product is devalued and you cannot make the payments on your debt. How would that feel? You should feel ecstatic, by your opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom