For those who feel we deserve more coverage (and for who love Kay Adams) (1 Viewer)

She is fiyah! Miss the glasses -- but she's great and has been on the Saints wagon for a long time.

Clever girl. Mops the floor with the other morons' objections.

Much like Tebow suplexing SA Smith (who genuinely shouldn't open his mouth about things football) during a recent LSU/Burrow analysis.

The rest of the Sports media world should take notes. Kay Adams knows what she’s talking about. Kay mentions that the Saints are the most complete team in football, and she’s absolutely right about that. Thank god there’s someone in sports media actually takes there job seriously.

She's a Saints homer of course she's going to pick the Saints and I am perfectly fine with that. But yes the Saints are damn good but I would still go with the Patriots as #1, I know I am going to get flack for that and I know we have better wins than them. It's just the Patriots just keep doing the same thing every damn year. They are the Alabama of the NFL I would love for Drew to finally go up against Brady in the Super Bowl and just win the damn thing out right and prove to all whos the best QB of all time. That is my wish, we still have a long ways to go.

At best right now I can go Patriots 1A and Saints 1B.

She always appraise the Saints. I love her big time and her love for the Saints.

She might be the biggest Saints homer there is other than Reggie. Love it.
She's not only a homer, but actually backs up her homerism with the facts and stats that prove her homerism to be 100% on point. She's been doing it ever since we righted the ship in 2017 - and was doing it before, but was still objective and would admit it when she thought we were going to drop a game.

I'd marry her in a millisecond. Would drop my whole world for her. She's that awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom