For those who play Madden Ultimate Team (1 Viewer)

Prodigy

Infamous Saint.
Reaction score
so happy Delvin finally got a nice card!

CiLwxG3UUAECnZ9.jpg

Was waiting all year, my team is 98ovr, but im picking him up for my all time Saints squad!

Anyone else play MUT and have opinions?

Glad to see Breaux getting some props. And why the heck have I never noticed a jump ball rating before? Is this MUT only or something?

Glad to see Breaux getting some props. And why the heck have I never noticed a jump ball rating before? Is this MUT only or something?

No, its under the Jump category (JMP), but this website just gives a better analysis of the new cards they release in MUT. Do u play?

No, its under the Jump category (JMP), but this website just gives a better analysis of the new cards they release in MUT. Do u play?

I play madden but not MUT, I might start.

So is jump ball the same as the jumping rating? If so that's weird because if someone like darly washington who has like a 90+ jumping rating has the same jump ball ability as calvin johnson that just doesn't make sense.

I play madden but not MUT, I might start.

So is jump ball the same as the jumping rating? If so that's weird because if someone like darly washington who has like a 90+ jumping rating has the same jump ball ability as calvin johnson that just doesn't make sense.
It depends on their vertical leap at the combine or work outs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom