Forbes Most Passionate Fanbases 2020 (1 Viewer)

Fair list but Pat's fan on that list is questionable. Before Brady came on board, they were just another team. Not much fanfare. We will see how they are now that Brady is not there and see if they stick around through some rebuilding years. Same thing with Golden State.

NBA and NHL Team made it on Forbes Top 10 before ATL, Carolina, and Tampa. There fans nowhere near passionate as the WhoDatNation. Step yall game up player. Saints fans is REAL about that black @ gold💪🏿💪🏿⚜⚜

In question I remember when Pat's was just a bad bad team. I didnt see to many fans at there games. I'm talking bout when they had the lit man on the helmet hiking a ball. Pats was awful awful bad.

Golden State just became irrelevant. You didnt hear nothing about the Warriors since Chris Mullins and Latrell Sprewell.

Fair list but Pat's fan on that list is questionable. Before Brady came on board, they were just another team. Not much fanfare. We will see how they are now that Brady is not there and see if they stick around through some rebuilding years. Same thing with Golden State.
Agree! Saints average attendance is already much higher.

I agree 100 percent

Something you can say about us Saints Fans is that even when they were bad we were still behind our team

Fair list but Pat's fan on that list is questionable. Before Brady came on board, they were just another team..
Dang right! Up here, Giants ran the show as fav local team for decades. Even the Jets had some clout around here for a minute.

Shoo, Robert Kraft was on the verge of moving the team to Hartford in '98. But good ole Goodell at last minute stepped in and helped get a new stadium built in Foxborough.

A neighbor has for years had a Patriots flag in front of his house. Fair enough. Patriots fan in new Orleans. Do your thing. He now has a shiny new Bucs flag in front of his house. What is this? The NBA?

A neighbor has for years had a Patriots flag in front of his house. Fair enough. Patriots fan in new Orleans. Do your thing. He now has a shiny new Bucs flag in front of his house. What is this? The NBA?
That's odd. But I know there are way too many bandwagon fans. I would never wear or place another team logo.

Michigan grad? Or maybe it's Gronk.

Maybe it’s Brady’s brother.

no hate on any list or other fanbases but if saints arent number one on fan list its invalid. No other fan base is one with its team/city/state like we are. I could give numerous examples of this that go way bigger then just attending games. For instance the whole damn team/city/state boy cotted a superbowl. Like i said i could give many more examples of how pationate our fans are of our team. We are number one hands down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom