Forecast: 3 Things to Watch At 2019 Saints Training Camp (1 Viewer)

• Admin
Saints training camp is about two things; praying players avoid injuries and talking ourselves into players who will be cut before Week 1.

By Ralph Malbrough | WWL TV

NEW ORLEANS — The wait for the New Orleans Saints 2019 football season to arrive was the longest, most awful wait I can remember. The sadness, outrage, disbelief, and melancholy of the NFC Championship just sort of lingers with us. Like some uninvited guest in our heads that just won't leave and pops up to remind Saints fans what protracted anguish is, the blown call remains.

I had to train myself to not fight with national media, fans, or whoever when they would say on Twitter, “Saints fans need to just get over it, one call never decides a game WONK WONK WONK.”

I'll get over this how I damn well please, thank you very little. I care about the Saints way too much, but that's my life choice, and while I don't need so called smart media to respect it, I do reserve the right tell them to go play in traffic. And let me tell you, yelling at national media on Twitter was EXAHAUSTING.

Full Story - WWL TV

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom