Forecast for Sunday... (1 Viewer)

Here's what I heard from a friend of mine (he's a janitor, but he knows which way the wind blows):

Sunday will be fierce and strongly Breezy, with a good chance of Sharper winds at times. While it's unlikely to snow, there'll be Ivory covering a lot of ground. Lightning is likewise unlikely, but things could definitely get Shockey for defenders standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Rams, not realizing just how cool it's going to be, will fail to heed the freeze warning and forget to cover their Bush.

The wild weather should last for about three hours, Moore or less. That's what I heard.

Here's what I heard from a friend of mine (he's a janitor, but he knows which way the wind blows):

Sunday will be fierce and strongly Breezy, with a good chance of Sharper winds at times. While it's unlikely to snow, there'll be Ivory covering a lot of ground. Lightning is likewise unlikely, but things could definitely get Shockey for defenders standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Rams, not realizing just how cool it's going to be, will fail to heed the freeze warning and forget to cover their Bush.

The wild weather should last for about three hours, Moore or less. That's what I heard.

:covri: I laughed though. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom