Forecast: Saints win over Seattle is no sure thing / Ralph Malbrough (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
Did the Saints hot garbage performance against Tampa make you worried about their chances of beating Seattle on Saturday? It should have.

Teams that turn the ball over and give up huge plays on special teams don’t survive in the playoffs.

The Saints are far from being a disaster but winning their opening round playoff game is far from the sure thing you might think it is and a loss to the 7-9 Seahawks would be the most disappointing loss in Saints history. The only bigger joke than a 7-9 playoff team is whoever loses to that 7-9 team.

http://www.wwltv.com/outbound-feeds/social/Forecast-Saints-win-over-Seattle-is-no-sure-thing-112803149.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The only bigger joke than a 7-9 playoff team is whoever loses to that 7-9 team.
I agree with this 100%!!

Losing to a 7-9 playoff team would be almost as bad as losing to the Falcons.

We are a tired, beat up football team that has to travel and play in cold weather. A win is no assured thing.

I wonder what would be considered by most analysts as MORE of a 'sure thing'...

Atlanta beating the Panthers yesterday or the Saints taking care of business in Seattle on Saturday?

:scratch:

The only bigger joke than a 7-9 playoff team is whoever loses to that 7-9 team.
It would be the most ignominious distinction in the long list of those distictions already catalogued in the history of the franchise.

The Saints just created their 'crisis' for Sean Payton. We will be ready.

While watching the game last night, my gut reaction said the Saints would run over either of those teams.

Like the Falcons the Saints respond to losses well. Saints win this. Period.

It would be the most ignominious distinction in the long list of those distictions already catalogued in the history of the franchise.

nonsense. Wouldn't even crack my top 10 of down moments in franchise history to lose a road playoff game. 7-9 or not.

It would absolutely SUCK being knocked out of the playoffs by a 7-9 playoff team while defending our Super Bowl title. If we were to lose, I wanna go down against a contender if anyone. Truth is, I'd rather lose to the Hawks than the Falcons, to be honest. I think I could get over the loss to the Hawks in time, the Falcons, that would live with me forever!! :covri:

I wonder what would be considered by most analysts as MORE of a 'sure thing'...

Atlanta beating the Panthers yesterday or the Saints taking care of business in Seattle on Saturday?

:scratch:

That's what I said in some threads yesterday. That the Saints beating either one of those teams is just as much as a sure thing as the Panthers/Falcons game yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom