Forecast: The teams I'd most and least like Saints to play in playoffs (1 Viewer)

• Admin
Video Link

While we should definitely enjoy the last 4 weeks of the magical 2018 season, let's have some fun and start peaking ahead to the postseason.

Author: Ralph Malbrough / Contributing Writer

With a month left of 2018 New Orleans Saints football, it's time to start deciding who we want the Saints to face in their opening playoff game. Save the tired cliches of, “Don't look ahead, take things one week at a time.” I'm not actually on the Saints and looking ahead is one of the most enjoyable parts of rooting for a great team when December arrives.

While we should definitely enjoy the last 4 weeks of the magical 2018 season, let's have some fun and start peaking ahead to the postseason. For this column I'm going to predict the Saints finish 3-1 and are the #2 Seed in the NFC.

So here are my rankings of possible Saints playoff opponents for the opening game from the team I'd least like them to play to the team I'd love to see in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

Minnesota Vikings

I know some of you are thinking, “The Saints beat them fairly easily in Minnesota, what's the problem with facing them again in New Orleans?”

The Saints won in Minnesota 30-20 but that game basically swung on 2 gigantic plays by PJ Williams. The Vikings were up 13-10, poised to score right before halftime, and receive the second half kickoff.

Full Story - WWL-TV

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom